Help me please Unnie!

Just play along with it

“One more krys, stop your boyish and cold attitude and please fix your clothes I don’t want to see you wear jeans and t-shirt to the ceremony” ‘he said and continued to read his newspaper’

“What do you expect me to do heh grandpa? Don’t you listen to the song called we are who we are by Kesha? Kkkkkkk ‘I said and continued to play my game’

“Whatever krys just don’t embarrassed me oh, and stop fighting with kids anymore you’re already in your grade 12” ‘he said while sipping his coffee’

“I told you they mocked me. What do you think? It goes just the same as you and Jessica unnie.” ‘I said’

“Talking about Sooyeon, do you happen to know where is she?”

“I don’t know” ‘I said’ “Gtg I’m so tired. Good night Mr. Bossy Jung love ya


” PANG PANG PANG “Open that damn door you bastard” ‘I shouted to the person inside the car. What do you expect from the Jung? Kkkk’ PANG PANG PANG

“baby stop it they already saying sorry let’s go home now it’s already late.”

“What did you just said Kwon Yuri? They spilled the juice all over my dress and you said it’s okay?” ‘I said and glare at yuri’

“Errrr…Err” ‘I knew she’s nervous because of my icy glare kkkk’

“Err what Seobang?” ‘I whispered into her ear with a husky voice xD’

“N-Nothing, just forget about it okay? And they already left just forget about that I’ll buy you a new dress.” ‘She’s so cute when she’s nervous kkkk’

“Mmmmkay let’s go home now” ‘I use my aegyo and cling my arm with her’s’

“That’s my baby” ‘She said and kissed my hand while walking’


The time is running so fast that the couple already reached the JUNG’s mansion.

“Next time bring your car yul my legs are sore from walking just now” ‘I said and pouting my lips while standing in front of yuri’

“Yes madam,” ‘Look she act cute again aishhh this kid :*’

“Ouchhhh” ‘I pinched yuri’s because of her cuteness’

“Okay baby, I’m go in now call me when you get home okay?”

“Yes, You too baby and don’t worry about me I’ll bring my car next time love you sica” ‘She turned her body about to go, I grad her hand and stop her’

“Wait yul…. *Muah* Good night love you seobang”

“ :D…'i can see she's smiling like crazy kkkkk my seobang jsk jsk jsk'…”


Jessica’s Pov

PANG PANG ( so many pang pang kkkkk) “Who’s that?” ‘I said with my sleepy voice. I glanced at the clock and it’s 2am for god’s sake’ “Jessi it’s me”

“What are you doing in this hour krys?” ‘I said and get up, still sit on my bed’

“Let me in first will ya aishhhhh” ‘She growl kkk’

“wait….”

GRAKKKKK

“What’s with you sis?” ‘I said’

“unnie, I’m in a big trouble” ‘She said with her puppy eyes’

“What’s it krys just spill with.” ‘I said with an annoyed tone’

“ToT Grandpa wanted me to be a candidate in a ceremony”

“What ceremony?” ‘I said while playing with my nail’

“The Liu ceremony.” “Ohh……..wait WHATTT?” ‘I widen my eyes and asked her’

“Please help me unnie.”


 

 

Hello guys as promised 4hours has passed and i updated again.

I hope you guys like this chapter. more character soon to reveal. Love ya my readers and subcribers. muah :*