Plan

Just play along with it
Jackson : *H-Hi nice to meet you I'm Jackson.* He said and bowed.
Krystal : *Are you serious?* I asked.
Amber : *And Why?* 
Younji : *And what are you guys talking about?* 
Sulli : *And I'm here too.* I know everyone need explanation but its not the right time yet. I thought.
Amber : *Youngji-ah I'll explain to you when we get home okay?* She said and looked at her.
Krystal : *You too Sul, I will tell you tonight* I said and looked at sulli.
Jackson : *And I guess let's start over okay? I'm sorry about before.* He said and look at me and Amber.
Krystal : *Er--hehe yeah. Me too sorry.* Gosh If grandpa know her soojung know how to say sorry and forgive so fast like this he must be so happy. 
Amber : *Nah- Don't worry it's okay.* She replied. *And I think we need to go now right Krystal?* She said and grabbed my wrist. 
Krystal : *Erhhhh yeah I guess so* I said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yuri's POV 
*Oh hey yuri unnie!* I heard Amber's voice calling me. When I look to the source of the voice I saw she's coming with Krystal. And somehow I feel happy with that.
Krystal : *Sorry unnie we're late!* She apologize cutely. 
Yuri : *No, no it's okay I just come early.* I replied. *So what do you want for drink?* I asked both of them.
Amber, Krystal : *Matcha Frappe* They said simultaneous. 
Yuri : *O-oh okay.* 
After we ordered our drink I heard krystal asked me
Krystal : *So unnie, when did you want to propose my sister?* She asked. 
Yuri : *Next week. And I want to surprise her. I said and sipped my coffee.
Amber : *What about dacing? Like flash mob?* 
Krystal : *N-No unnie don't like crowded place.* 
Amber : *And why do you know that?*
Krystal : *Its because I'm her sister.* 
Amber : *But-* 
I cut their arguments.
Yuri : *Stop your bickering or I'll marriage you two the week after.* I said and pointed at them.
Krystal : *WHAT?* She shouted. *Watch your voice krys* I replied.
Amber : *NO WAY* She said. *YES WAY* I replied. 
Yuri : *Now-now look, stop this and help me to think how to impress her* 
Krystal: *Why don't you ditch class and drive her to the beach then we'll give her the paper and lead her to where you're standing.* Her suggestion is seriously romantic.
Yuri : *Hmmmm. It does sound good* I complimented her.
Amber : *So, do this then. And I guess I need to bring my car with me so that I can go before you. And do you want to go with me* She said and pointed to Krystal.
Krystal : *Whatever* She replied. Gezzz this girl. 
Yuri : *Okay then, so Amber you go first with krystal and maybe around 4PM I'll go their with sica.* I said and looked around. 
Krystal : *It's then. I need to go now. Bye yuri unnie.* she said and waved.
Amber : *And what is about me?* 
Krystal : *You? I don't know you.* 
Amber : *Woe?*
Yuri : *You two are funny. You can make a good couple.* I said and paid for the drink and head to my car. 
 
-------------------------------------------
1 week later.
(Car horn) 
Amber : *Gezz why this girl took so long* I mumbled by myself. 
5 minute 10 minute I was about to get out of the car and call her guard to open the gate I saw she's standing on the other side of the passenger seat asking for me to open the door lock. 
CLICK, I unlock the door and she get in. She look so beautiful in that light pink dress. If only because of her maybe I still day dreaming about her. 
Krystal's POV 
I saw she's looking at me admiringly I guess I don't need to ask her how I look I already get the answered. I snapped her back by her thought by asked her 
Krystal : *Am I too beautiful that you can't take your eyes off me?* I asked playfully.
Amber : *Nope.* Liar. With that we began to drove off my mansion gate. Along the way to the beach I accept that the way she move the car wheel the way she look left and right the mirror she look so damn handsome plus she's wearing a tux and it so fixed her. 
Amber : *Ahem..Stop looking at me it's creepy.* She said and glanced at me.
I don't reply to her otherwise there will be an awkward questions popped up again so I just remain silent until we arrived at the beach. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jessica's POV 
It's already 3:30 And our extra class is going to start soon I wondered where is yuri. 
(Tert tert) I heard a car horn when I look I saw yuri is in her BM car. 
Jessica : *What are you doing yul? Ours class is going to start soon* I get into the car and said.
Yuri : *Forget about the class and go with me* She replied and intertwined our hand.
Jessica : *Yuri--* *Shhhhh* She sound like she doesnt want me to talk and I obeyed. God If grandpa know I ditched class and go out, I'm so going to get into trouble. 
 
__________________________________________________________________
This is KRYBER fanfic ok.! :D I just want to make things goes to it own first then Kryber will be always in every chapters. Anyway guys...Today's Sunny unnie Birthday💞 ours sunshine sunny bunny. Happy 27th birthday.