Happy

Just play along with it

Back at the canteen 

Amber's POV
Sulli : * Hmmm, Amber do you love krystal? * She asked and I choked. 
Amber : *cough, cough errr, why do you ask that?* I asked.
Sulli : *(smile) just asking don't worry* 
Amber : * Hmmm, Sul I want you to meet someone she said she'll be here tomorrow in our class.* I said and looked at her.
Sulli : *If you say so.* she replied. We continue eating when 
Sulli : * Am, give me your phone number.* She said and give me her phone. I choked AGAIN.
Amber : *Ohh, ok.* I took her phone and type my number. I wonder what krystal's doing now.
-------------------------------------------
Liu Mansion 
???? : *Oh my god Amber I miss you so much ahhhhhhh* She shouted and lounged herself to me. Gezzz this kid. 
Amber : * Do you come here alone? * I asked.
????: *Yeah why? don't want to meet me? Okay I'll go* She said and grabbed her back about to go. 
Amber : *Okay okay i'm just kidding alright.* I said and pull her to sit on the couch. 
???? : *So Am, tell me which class that you're in I want to study with you.*
Amber : *I'm happy to hear that but, ours class are full and you need to go and look for yourself okay youngji :D* I replied.
Youngji : *Okay then. Now, tell me why did you canceled your competition? Waiting for me?* She asked and I choked on my saliva for nth time. 
Amber : *Nah, just feel like too. Don't worry i won't love my cousin. Jub jub* I said and pouted my lips like asking for a kiss. 
Youngji : *Ayeeee move back Liu move back* She said and pushed me off the sofa. 
Amber, Youngji : (we look at each other and) *HAHAHHAHAHAH* We laughed our heart out. It's been a long time since we last saw each other and now i'm glad to hear that she'll stay here until finished her university life after she came back from New Zealand. 
Amber : *Right, Ji I want to introduce you to my friends tomorrow okay?* I stop laughed and look at her.
Youngji : *Alright, does one of them is your crush?* There goes again a wired question. 
Amber : *N-NO NO* I said and waved my hand. 
Youngji : (yawn) *o-kkkk---aayyyyyy, I'll go upstair now tell grandpa a good night from me too. Good night Amber* She said and went to her room upstar. (Sign) I sign and make my way to my room too. 
-------------------------------------------
Yuri : * Grandpa * I said nervously.
Mr. Jung : * Yeah Yul?* He said and put down his coffee.
Yuri : * I'm here for a permission and your bless* I said.
Mr. Jung : * About that, When are you going to propose to her? * he asked.
Yuri : * Next week sir, i still need some help from krystal and Amber since they're good at making surprise. * I replied.
Mr. Jung * Good, good. And don't worry yul I'm always giving you both my bless and all the best to you * He said and patted my shoulder. 
Yuri : * Thank Grandpa* 
-------------------------------------------
Krystal, Amber : (Ehhh ? Yul unnie's messgae?) Yuri send the message to both of them the same time. 
Back to Krystal 
I wonder what she want. I said and grabbed my phone to look for a message 
Krystal, Amber : (Oh my god) again. 
Krystal : *For a surprise proposal ceremony? And planning with Amber?* I mumbled and shocked at the same time.
Amber : *Wow, yul really love jessica unnie so much that she's going to propose to her. So cute* 
[Don't worry Yul unnie, I'll help you just tell me the time and place. Good night] Both krystal and Amber send back the message. 
Krystal : *I hope unnie can be happy in her marriage life* I said and closed my eyes to dreamland. 
Amber : * I know you can take a good care of Jessica, yul. God bless you too* I said and closed my eyes. 
 
 
_________________________________ 
Okay, A Good Night update :) and I still wide a wake. Anyway, new character new story line. I hope i won't make you bored with this chapters. And about youngji anyone have idea about that? My readers are so smart I guess you all can guess it right. Go Go. Ba-bye. *wink*