Chapter 2 : Closer and closer.

You don't know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now Playing: Should I hug you or not - BEAST

 

"Hey, they look cute together don't they?"

"Don't say that, you make them sound gay!"

"I HOPE they are not gay."

“But, Hyun Seung is, right? He was dating Yong Jun Hyung a few months back.”

Hyun Seung rolled his eyes, trying to cancel out the noise of nosy gossipers and turned to Gi kwang who was helping him out with some student council paperwork. "You don't have to do that, you know?" He smiled sweetly at Gi Kwang who did the same.

"I feel... obliged to when it comes to you." They both stared at each other before they started giggling at each other’s silly actions, leaving the class in the process. Little did they know, Lucifer was eyeing their every move. Jun Hyung swept his bangs away from his eyes, revealing brown orbs filled with detest for a certain new comer.

"Looks like I will need some help with this new challenger."

-------------------

"Hyung~ Why are you treating us to lunch out of nowhere? Not that I mind but..." Dong Woon was chewing on his burger happily only to stop mid-way when he noticed then his hyung was smirking at him with an evil aura surrounding him. He could have sworn he saw red horns and a black tail sticking out from Jun Hyung. Dong Woon gulped, "ahaha...May I help you...?"

"Of course you may! You are OBLIGED to since you ate those burgers."

"I knew nothing good was going to come out of this! It’s your fault for making us fall for his trap, Woonie!" Yo Seob pouted as Jun Hyung ruffled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter