Confession

You don't know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jun Hyung's POV~

“Hey.”

“Hey.” He smiled brightly in reply to me, clearly still weak from his near death experience. Walking past the visitor’s chair, I sat beside him on his bed instead, silence enveloping the room.

I breathed in deeply as I thought of how I should start off. There were so many things I wanted to tell him. How I was thankful for him always being there for me. How I was sorry for the pain he had to go through because of me. How I was stupid for not realising earlier the one simple fact that was always there.

That I loved him.

A small, weak flick on my forehead brought me back to reality and I stared at Yo Seob who was frowning with furrowed brows, “it’s not your fault.”

“Wha-“

“I said,” he crossed his arms and glared at me. “It’s. Not. Your. Fault.”

Confusion clouded my mind. How was this not my fault? I was the one who brought about all this pain and suffering that he had to go through. I created the trouble, but he paid the price.

I hold the biggest sins in all of this.

He sighed, throwing himself back into the comfort of his pillow. “Jun Hyung ah, it’s really not your fault. I did what I did for myself, not just for you. I couldn’t stand them insulting my best friend, my protector. It’s already enough that the whole school misunderstands my angel friend for a devil.” Even after all he went through… he’s still trying to protect my feelings. Yo Seob…

“If I realized so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter