Chapter 8 : Rumor rumor.

You don't know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOW PLAYING : Fiction - BEAST

~No One's POV~

"Hey hey! Did you heard about what happen to Gi Kwang oppa?"

"I heard he's in the hospital right now... Do you think he is ok?"

"I don't know! We should probably go visit him after school..."

"Let's go! AH! Here comes Yong Jun Hyung..." 

As Jun Hyung came into view, the room grew silent. Murmurs replaced the loud chatter that once filled the halls. "I heard that the last person Gi Kwang oppa was seen with before he got admitted to the hospital was Jun Hyung and Dong Woon."

"Really!? Wah... I guess that's expected of the devil tri- I mean duo."

Jun Hyung sighed and continues walking towards class. No one knows the real truth about Gi Kwang being physically and all but... no one needs to know the truth.

-FlashBack-

"Junnie..." Hyun Seung approached me during break time as I slacked around the grass fields. Ever since Gi Kwang forgave us, he started calling me by the nickname he used previously. It brought back nice memories... 

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you tell everyone the truth? About Gi Kwang being physically ill and all..." Hyun Seung sighed and sat down beside him. 

"Because..." Jun Hyung looked up at him with an awkward smile.

-End Flashback-

Because all his life, he was always the devil. 

But in those times, there was always an angel beside him. An angel... who always cheered him up regardless of how sad he is. An angel he wanted to protect badly.

An angel named Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter