Found.

You don't know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~No one's POV~

It's been 5 days. Still no news of Yang Yo Seob.

The emotional toll on everyone was growing, fast. Yo Seob's mother was in a state of depression and his family was just, lost. Jun Hyung and gang have stopped attending school and stayed with Yo Seob's family throughout the ordeal. 

Jun Hyung sat beside the phone, day and night, waiting for any news. He didn't sleep, didn't eat much, didn't drink much. 

"Yo Seob...." He cried silently in the night, alone in the living room of the Yang family, his body finally taking a toll on him as his fell asleep. But no sooner when he fell asleep, the phone rang. He picked it up, "H-hello!?"

"Hi, we are calling from Seoul Police. Yang Yo Seob has been found but... he is in critical condition now and is currently at Seoul General Hospital."

----------------------------------------------------------

The moment Jun Hyung told damn the news, everyone rushed down to Seoul General Hospital’s surgical room. 

~Jun Hyung's POV~

"Mam, Sir, please be calm." I listened on anxiously as the head surgeon explained the situation to Yo Seob's family. "He has been deprived of water and food for 5 days. His body is severely dehydrated and we are doing all we can to not lose him. We will do our best." And with that, he went back into the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter