12:30

You don't know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jun Hyung's POV~ 

I watched from the glass panel as everyone was inside saying good-, no, talking to Yo Seob. That babo... so many people talking to him and he's sleeping through it? How rude...

It's just not right. 

His mum was crying on top of him hysterically as his father held her by the shoulders, tears streaming down nonstop form his eyes. His sister stood at the corner of the bed, looking at him with a blank look as drop by drop, her tears fell to the ground. Dong Woon was kneeling down in front of Yo Seob's bed, fists slamming into the bed frame, screaming in agony while Doo Joon was trying to pull him away, he too was crying. Hyun Seung was crying into Gi Kwang's chest, grabbing his shirt tightly. 

Yah, Yang Yo Seob, this isn't right. You're an angel, you're supposed to make people happy, not sad. You're supposed to make them smile, not cry. 

Just what do you think you're doing? 

I looked at my watch 12:29. Enough is enough.

I barged into the room, my sudden entrance into the room caught them off guard that they stop crying for a brief moment. I glared at him, took a deep breath...

"YAH, YANG YO SEOB. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?"

Everyone was clearly taken aback by my sudden outburst but.. I didn't care anymore. He will wake up, he HAS to wake up. He can't leave me.

I started approaching the bed but was quickly restrained by Doo Joon and Dong Woon. "Hyung, what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter