Longing

You don't know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A voice; A voice they yearned to hear for days, a voice they thought they would never head again.

The voice of Yang Yo Seob.

"You're ing kidding me..." Doo Joon slapped his forehead, a bright smile plastered on his face. Awakening from their confusion and surprise, the doctors immediately got to work checking all his vital signs. A miracle had happened.

Albeit weak looking, Yo Seob's eyes were slightly open, looking at everyone in the room, a small smile on his face. "I want nurses in here now!" One of the doctors shouted. You could tell how happy he was, despite busying himself, he was grinning form cheek to cheek.

"I'm sorry," a nurse approached the group. "The patient has just awoken and there are too many people in the room, we will need you to wait outside while we make sure his condition is stable."

"We understand but could you at least allow his family to stay here? The rest of us will wait outside."

"Of course," she nodded at Hyun Seung.

"The worst is over," Hyun Seung placed a hand on Jun Hyung's shoulder, "let's wait outside, alright Junnie?"

As he began leaving the room with the 4 boys, Jun Hyung didn't break eye contact with Yo Seob who just kept smiling at him. The worse is over. Now all that's left is to face his feelings.

-Jun Hyung's POV~

Soon enough, the doctors came flooding out of the room. One of them stopped to reassure us that Yo Seob was completely out of danger alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter