Chapter 9 : Revenge sweet revenge.

You don't know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That little brat!" Inati punched the alley wall out of frustration, a bruise showing on his hand. "How dare he humiliate us in public like that!?"

"Big boys Dalmatian get lectured by little boy Yang Yo Seob," Jisu threw his head back and spat. "What a joke!"

Dari looked at Daniel and smiled, "everyone is too heated up. Daniel-ah, get us a few cans of beers from the nearby store will ya?" Daniel nodded and soon enough, disappeared from sight. Dari got up, cracking his knuckles, "let's go pay little Seobie a visit now, shall we?"

"Hyung you sneaky bastard!" YoungWon wriggled his eyebrows, "so that's why you sent Daniel on an errand! Him being Yo Seob's chilhood playmate and all." Inati gave Dari a pat on the shoulder, showing his approval.

Little did they know, Daniel heard everything? He had to find Jun Hyung, fast.

----------------

~Jun Hyung's POV~

It feels weird.

This was supposed to be a dance for three, but there's only me and Dong Woon now. The number of people hanging out at the Underground Dance Arena have dance. Same old Doo Joon but even Gi Kwang and Hyun Seung come by often to just chill but...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter