THE END

You don't know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Yo Seob’s POV~

A few weeks have passed since the incident. I recovered much faster than expected and have been back in school for a few days already! Jun Hyung insisted I rest at home longer originally. Honestly, it’s not like I’m handicap or anything… He worries too much.

And you know what? The Devil Trio is no more.

Well, it’s for various reasons, one of it being Gi Kwang and Hyun Seung joined our clique! The 5 of us are inseparable now. I guess you could count Doo Joon in too, he even wore our school uniform and snuck into our school to find us.

… Only to be caught and kicked out by the discipline master.

And you know what? His feelings for Dong Woon are sooooo obvious now! I think Dong Woon has some good feels about him too!

Another reason? You wouldn’t believe it. Jun Hyung started being NICE to people! One day he offered to help the person on class duty clean up the classroom and I think everyone nearly died of shock! Since then, he warmed up to everyone and no one’s particularly scared of him anymore. I’m kind of jealous because of all the girls swarming though. But…

I guess he made it very clear we were in a relationship when someone asked him about his love life. He pulled me in and kissed me in front of everyone. My face was so red!

As for Dalmatian, aside from Daniel, who Jun Hyung and the rest seem fine with, the rest were thrown into the boy’s homes under various charges for kidnapping and causin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter