12:00

You don't know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jun Hyung's POV~

Tick. tick. tick. tick. 

I have never noticed how... loud the clock actually sounds before.

Tick. tick. tick. tick. 

Maybe I'm only noticing it now because of the silence that surrounded the room as we all waited.

Tick. tick. tick. tick. 

No, there wasn't pure silence, I could hear one other sound.

Badump. Badump. Badump. Badump. I could hear the anxious beating of my heart.

23 hours have passed, still no change. The little angel's eyes was still closed. His breath was steady. He didn't move an inch. He looked.. peaceful.

...Too peaceful.

"Hyung..." Dong Woon mumbled as he looked through the glass window into the ICU ward where Yo Seob was asleep. Since yesterday, no one has left the hospital. Yo Seob's family was still there, clearly exhausted but despite Gi Kwang and Hyun Seung's insistance for them to go and rest, they stood firm about staying by their son's side. Doo Joon bought food and coffee for us but, no one was in the mood to eat, including him. 

Our mind was too focused on that one boy.

I looked at the watch on my right hand. 12:00. Exactly 23.5 hours since the doctor gave us the news. A small memory awakens in the back of my mind. The memory of how I got this watch when I just graduated from middle school.

"Yah~! Junnie ah!" I felt a lightweight boy pounce on me. "Here!" Something dangled in front of me. A... watch?

"What is this for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter