Laundry and Dinosaur Earrings

I Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Turn. Turn. Swirl.

Plop. Swirl. Swirl.

Turn. Plop. Blub.

Blub. Blub.

Krystal knocked on the door to the bathroom. “Yurim, are you watching the washing machine again?”

You hummed, resting the back of your head on the wall.

“Why do you do that?”

“I like watching things spin.”

“You’re definitely odd.”

“We’re all a little odd, Soojung.”

The idol pushed the door open, revealing her in a baggy graphic tee and short black gym shorts. Her hair was tied in a messy bun that looked way too good on her.

“Don’t you have somewhere to be, missy?”

“Huh? Do I?” Your brows knitted in thought.

Krystal didn’t reply but chose to wave your phone in front of your face. “A meeting with your stylist, remember?”

Several missed calls and texts were listed on your phone’s home screen. All from your manager, no doubt.

Your eyes widen and mouth hung open.

“Oh. My. God. Oh my god! I forgot!” You stood up from your stool in front of the washing machine, nearly knocking it down.

“I need to bathe.” You gasp and scurry off to your bedroom to get a change of underwear.

 

 

“You look more like you’re preparing for a date than a meeting with your coordinating team.” Krystal said, eyeing your pristinely white mini-skirt and her baby blue dress shirt you borrowed.

“You don’t know them like I do, Soojung. When we first met, they used to make fun of me for dressing like an old lady.”

“You still do.”

Turning away from the mirror, you meet the idol’s gaze with frantic eyes. “I still do? Really?”

“No, no, no.” She quickly went up to you and cupped your face. “Well, you really did when we first started dating but you dress just fine now. Don’t worry about it.” She wrapped her arms around your shoulders, giving you a big hug.

“Besides, you’d be the cutest twenty-one year old ahjumma ever, you know?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter