Trip

I Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are you going? A trip?” Jessica’s head popped out from behind her sister’s door.

“Yeah, I’m going to kidnap Yurim for a little vacation.”

“Good luck, that workaholic’s going to struggle.”

“Her movie filming ended and she has tons of free time until it premieres so she’s got no excuses.” Krystal grunted and sat on her suitcase, zipping the carrier close with much effort.

“Again, good luck. You’ll need it.”

“Oh, don’t worry. I can handle her.”

 

 

“I can’t believe you convinced my manager to abandon me at the station with nothing but my wallet and phone.” You whined when you two finally got settled into your seats.

“I packed enough for both of us.” She said.

You remained silent.

“Hey, are you upset with me?” Krystal intertwines her fingers with yours.

You sigh. There was no way you could ever win against this girl. “You know I can’t.”

“Good. Anyway, you need this trip. Relax.”

“Where are we headed anyway? The train’s pretty much empty.” You got up from your seat to look around and there was no one else in the car save for you two.

“Somewhere in the countryside. We need to get away from the city.”

You blinked and sat back down.

“So it’s not going to be any big tourist attraction?” You smiled. A little alone time in a quiet town did seem more like your style.

“I know we both hate that sort of thing so, no. We’re going to stay in a nice cozy little inn with an open-air hot spring and blend in with the locals.”

You said nothing and simply kissed the idol. It was like your own little getaway only better since it was just the two of you.

 

 

“Did I ever tell you I grew up in a town like this?”

You rested your head on Krystal’s shoulder, the bus would hit an uneven part of the dirt road now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter