Skype and Charm

I Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The idol groaned from her bed. Her annoyance growing when she feels the absence of her soft cotton sheets and comforter.

“What’s gotten you in such a mood?” Amber sat on the edge of her bed with a half empty glass of water in her hands.

“The laptop’s acting up. It won’t launch Skype.” Krystal blankly stared at the frozen screen.

“So it’s because you can’t get in touch with Yurim.” Amber nodded in understanding before poking the younger girl’s side.

“What?” She shoots Amber a glare that comes like second nature.

“Why don’t you just video call her on your phone?”

Krystal gives Amber a look of exhaustion and the latter knew it was because Krystal hated stating the obvious even though the subject of the matter was usually ever only obvious to her.

“Skyping is different.” Krystal deadpanned.

Amber opened her mouth to state otherwise but decided not to; it was far too late to start an argument with Krystal.

“Well, good luck with that then. I’m going to get some sleep. You should too. We have to film for 1cm tomorrow.”

Krystal nods her head and makes a vague gesture but her face was still a concerning distance from the laptop’s screen.

 

...

 

The light’s were off when you stumbled into your empty apartment. The hard wooden floors were cold and there was just a chill in the stagnant air.

You scurry to your room, leaving your discarded coat on the floor. You grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter