The Talk

I Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Are you sure your members won’t mind?”

“Don’t worry about it. They told me they were all spending time in the dorm to catch up since we rarely get to see each other with individual schedules and all.”

“Then, you should spend the night catching up with them. I can get back home by myself.”

Krystal turned around from ahead of you, giving you a look with her eyebrows raised. “It’s 2am. I am not letting you walk home at this hour.”

“I can call—“

“Nope.”

“But I have—“

“No.” She simply shook her head, dismissing any of your objections.

“You’re usually so excited to spend the night back at the apartment, Yurim. What makes the dorm any different? You’ve slept there a few times already.” She hooked your arms together. You silently wondered if the gesture was for the sake of being affectionate or to restrain you from bolting out of the building. Again. It was probably the latter.

“Hm?” She nudges your side, pressing you for an explanation.

“It’s nothing. Just worried that I’m imposing on your members.”

Krystal snorts. “You’re basically best friends with Luna unnie and you’ve met Amber several times. Why would you—“

And then it clicks. Her eyes have that all too familiar mischievous glint to them.

“Oh, god.” You groan. She’s caught on.

“You’re nervous about seeing Victoria unnie, aren’t you?”

It sounded like a question but you knew it wasn’t.

“Yah, answer me.”

“Don’t ‘yah’ me. I’m older by two months.”

“Choi Yurim.”

“Yes.” You sigh dejectedly, stopping a few steps short of the door to f(x)’s dorm.

“Vic unnie’s sweet. Don’t worry.” The idol reaches for her phone with her free hand. “Wait a sec, unnie just texted me.”

You patiently wait by her side for a few minutes for her to finish texting in the middle of the hallway and nearly yelp when she suddenly starts walking again.

Krystal enters the code, pushes the door open and goes in with you in tow. You try to dig your heels into the floor in a desperate attempt but the idol merely shakes her head in what you think is a very lackluster attempt at looking sympathetic.

“Who is it?” Amber’s head pops out.

“Me.” Krystal says, bluntly.

“Of course.” The tomboy rolls her eyes but still has a grin on. “Hey, Yurim.”

“Hello, Amber unnie.” You bob your head in a light bow. She was older than you, after all.

“Someone’s still too formal.” Amber chuckles. “It’s nice seeing you, Yurim. Krystal’s been keeping you all to herself and I rarely see you at SM.”

“Well, you know how it is, unnie. The little time I don’t spend filming is spent with this one.” You point to the Jung behind you with your thumb.

“Oh, yeah, I know. Gotta keep the princess entertained.”

“I hear you two idiots.” Krystal huffs as she sprawls on the couch. She stares at the ceiling for a few seconds before asking. “Where’s lulu?”

“That’s lulu unnie to you.” Luna enters from the hallway.

“Unnie!” You smile.

“There’s my favorite actress.” Luna grins and pulls you in an embrace.

“I thought I was your favorite actress, unnie.” Krystal whines from the couch.

“You might have been if you played other roles where you aren’t some bratty and whiny girl.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter