Drinking

I Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I feel like I’m going to die.” Krystal sighed.

“What is it this time, Soojung?” Jessica said in a flat tone, her eyes never left her phone’s screen.

The younger idol merely chose to groan and thrash around the bed.

A vein visibly popped out from Jessica’s forehead as the bed began shaking along with her dongsaeng’s movements.

“Are you going to tell me what’s up or do I have to throw you out of the apartment?”

Krystal ceased all movement and stared up at the pristine white ceiling. “I miss Yurim.”

“You just got back from a trip with her last week.” Jessica deadpanned.

“Yes, exactly. Seven days have passed and I haven’t seen or heard from her.”

“You’re being uncharacteristically clingy, Soojung.”

“I’m not. We always send texts and photos to each other so I last pretty long without her being physically there but,” Krystal huffed and threw her feet in the air. “Having zero contact is making me have withdrawal symptoms.”

“Just call her.”

And Krystal did just that.

 

 

“Have you eaten already?”

“I ate some bar snacks earlier.”

“They invited you to a bar after the shoot again?”

“Yeah, I couldn’t get out of it. They’re really good at promoting me and my whole ‘image’ so manager oppa said I had to humor them.”

Krystal bit her lip. It was pretty late but she really wanted to see you.

“Do... do you want to get away to a club with me?”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, Soojung. I don’t want you drinking too much.”

“Yeah,” She sighed but had a small smile on her lips from your usual caring tone. “I guess you’re right. Call me when you get back okay? I don’t care how late it is or if you wake me up. Just call me.”

“Okay.”

 

 

Krystal slumped back onto the bed and Jessica eyed her sister who didn’t seem all that happy about her call with her beloved actress.

“What? She didn’t pick up?”

“No, we talked but she’s at an after work party so we had to cut things short.”

“Why don’t we watch a movie? That always makes you feel better, doesn’t it?”

 

 

Right in the middle of the movie’s , Krystal’s phone chimed with her specially assigned ringtone for you. She jumped out of bed, much to Jessica’s annoyance, and answered the call, only to be answered by a deep male voice.

“Krystal? It’s Junho. Listen, Yurim’s a little intoxicated and so are the clients. I hate to ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter