2 Against 1

I Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was starting out to be such an off day.

The idol groaned as she walked the busy streets of Seoul. Her dark sunglasses and face mask covering her face as she made long strides while managing to keep her right hand steady as to not spill the two disposable drink containers. She had gotten up at an ungodly hour, which she should be used to by now considering her occupation, then get herself ready for the public’s beauty standard, all to show up to a cancelled event.

She turned at the second right corner and walked into an all too familiar building. Krystal made her way to her desired floor then knocked at the door, having forgotten to grab her keys.

The door opens slightly and Krystal’s eyebrows furrow to find no one behind it.

“Youngji, who’s at the door?” The idol ears perk up at the sound of your voice but a giggle from below makes her look down.

What she finds, leaves her face blank. A tiny Yurim is staring right at her.

“Youngji?”

Krystal looks up again to find a normal-sized Yurim also staring at her. Her lips curls up at seeing you in an apron, caked in flour, and with your hair up in a messy bun. You smile at the sight of Soojung and quickly usher her inside.

You take her coat from her and hang it, snatch her sunglasses and facemask, and land a kiss on her lips all right before she has an idea of what’s going on around her.

When the idol’s brain does catch up, she shakes her head and lands a kiss of her own just at the corner of your mouth.

“Auntie, who’s this?” Youngji looks up at you from the couch where she managed to scurry off to without you noticing.

“This,” You place your hands on the idol’s stiff shoulders, putting on your best mysterious voice, and steer her to face the little critic. “Is Jung Soojung.”

“Nice to meet you.” The child bobs her head in mock seriousness from behind the arm of the couch.

“Um, hi.” The idol manages to say. You shake y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter