Running into............?

That Kiss, First Kiss

AHHHH I'M FALLING!

As Sun-Hee was falling she caught on something. She didn't know what it was......she was closing her eyes =_=. 

THUD........Something fell on the ground, she opened her eyes and her lips were someone else's lips !!!!!! Her first kiss and it was by mistake ! She hoped her first kiss was from her boy-friend.

Sun-Hee pushed herself of the guy and bowed her head not looking up.

"I'M SO SORRY! I TRIPPED, I'M SO SORRY!" Sun-Hee shouted.

"Lift your head, I know it was an accident." The mysterious guys said.

Sun-Hee slowly lifted her head. She looked at the guy on the ground, at she though she saw him before. She also saw that there was 6 other guys behind ............WAIT they look like the boys from U-KISS.

Sun-Hee closely looked at the guy on the floor at it was ELI ! Her favourite member of U-KISS ........WAIT DD SHE HAVE HER FIRST KISS WITH ELI !

"Ummm....are you guys in a group called U-KISS?" Sun-Hee asked.

"I guess are cover is blown guys, Hi i'm Eli." Eli said on the ground reaching is hand out for a handshake.

AHHH  IT WAS THEM.......WAIT THE AUDITION!

Sun-Hee ran pass them and headed to where the audition was held and ignored Eli's handshake. I KISSED ELI, Sun-Hee thought when she was running.

She got at the place with 5 minutes to spare. It was audition for a show called Shugo Chara, she read the manga and watched the anime. It would be filmed in South Korea, but the audition was only in Canada so, maybe thats why U-KISS is here.

OMG there is SNSD !!!!!! All of them Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Yoona are all there !

This will be a good audition ............................ I hope, I just don't have to think about Eli.