Chapter 7

Come To Me (Kyuwook Fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun could not stop thinking about Ryeowook. He could not stop himself from imagining Ryeowook's pale, petite body beneath his, or his soft lips giving him a . 
He wanted Ryeowook. And the person standing in the way was his boyfriend, Yesung. 
He would do anything, he thought to himself, to get Yesung and Ryeowook broken up and have Ryeowook for himself. 
***
Eunhyuk walked into the flat and there, as he had expected, was Ryeowook, fast asleep, he smiled to himself and called Donghae to tell him that Ryeowook was perfectly fine, and that he would stay with Ryeowook for the rest of the day. "Oh Wookie," Eunhyuk sighed as he sat next to Ryeowook and began his hair, "I don't think Yesung is really the right person for you, do you really feel something for him? Or is it just the desire to be loved by someone other than a normal friend or a brother? I wish you could be with that boy who gave you that coat ... somehow he was just right for you." He didn't know that Ryeowook was already awake and listening to his words. 
Is it true? He wondered, Did I just want to be Yesung's boyfriend because there was no one else? 
When Leeteuk came home, he was rather shocked about this, he felt very sad that Eunhyuk and Ryeowook had skipped school for a day after all their hard work trying to pay for it. Eunhyuk and Ryeowook apologized and promised they would never do it again, then Yesung wanted to take Ryeowook on their first date. 
But Ryeowook was quiet most of the time, he still felt like he was with a hyung, a brother, not someone he cared about romantically. He tried to imagine what it would be like if he were there with the boy who gave him the coat, Ryeowook would feel his heart beating really fast against the other boy's chest as they shared their first kiss,  they wouldn't care who watched - 
"Wookie?" Yesung's voice put a stop to his fantasy, "Are you alright? You're very quiet." 
"I'm alright." Ryeowook did not know whether he should break up with Yesung or not, it was clear to him now that his feelings toward Yesung were not going to change, but how do you break up with someone? 
"Come here." Yesung said, pulling the younger boy close, he caressed Ryeowook's face and leaned in. 
Ryeowook jumped out of his embrace, scared, "Hyung, I'm ... " was he sorry or was he scared? Both. 
"It won't hurt." Yesung promised, and this time Ryeowook was so curious about what it would feel like that he did not resist. Yesung's lips gently pressed against his, on his lips. 
He liked it.
He kissed back. 
"There's my Wookie, all cheered up." Yesung said, his cheeks all rosy. 
"Can we eat ice cream now?" Ryeowook asked, he decided that he could not break up with Yesung, he could not hurt Donghae's best friend. And he had to act cheerful to make Yesung think nothing was wrong. 
From that day on, Ryeowook had a boyfriend, his brothers, friends, and a best friend. Kim Kibum came up to him next day saying that he had always wanted to be friends but was scared to approach him since Ryeowook was usually so shy. 
Kibum became his best friend, and he was a very good one. 
Ryeowook could not help but notice that Kyuhyun looked at him differently now, he looked on with a sort of interest, but he ignored it the best he could. 
"Why does he look at me like he wants to eat me?" Ryeowook complained to Kibum. 
"Maybe because he does." Kibum said darkly, he was not as innocent and pure as Ryeowook, he recognized the lust in someone's eyes when he saw it. 
"He's a cannibal?" Ryeowook asked in shock, "Then he should be locked up!" 
"No Ryeowookie, I don't mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter