Chapter 21

Come To Me (Kyuwook Fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you dragging me away from my food and friends?" Kibum asked as Yesung took him by the wrist, irritated.

"Why aren't you sitting with Ryeowook?"

"Because we're not friends anymore." Kibum answered bluntly.

"What? What happened?" Yesung asked, concerned, he knew how much Kibum and Ryeowook loved each other.

"Nothing happened. I was the one who broke it off when I saw how Wookie loves Kyuhyun more than me."

"Kibum-aa," Yesung said softly, he was going through the same thing as Kibum, maybe they could help each other to get back up on their feet again, "Ryeowook needs you."

"No, he doesn't. You saw him just now, He's perfectly fine without me."

"It's all that Cho Kyuhyun's fault ... " Yesung said gloomily, releasing Kibum's wrist.

"Isn't it?" Kibum agreed with a sigh.

***

Ryeowook watched curiously as Kibum and Yesung walked out of the cafeteria together. What were they up to now?

Ryeowook missed his best friend. But Kibum kept his distance, and with Kyuhyun around him all the time, Ryeowook hadn't yet found time to go to Kibum.

He wanted his best friend back.

He missed their sleep overs, their giggles and pillow fights and the teasing.

Not that Kyuhyun wasn't good, no one else had ever made Ryeowook's heart flutter like Kyuhyun had, but everyone needs a best friend, and Ryeowook was no exception. He had never had such a good friend as Kibum before. He thought back on his friendship with Yoona and Hyoyeon back at his old school, it wasn't that he didn't love them anymore, but it was much more convenient having a friend the same gender and at the same school.

No one could replace Kibum.

"Wookie, did you hear me? I said the bell rang! Baby, are you listening?" Kyuhyun complained.

"Mm? Yes, Kyunnie, let's go."

"We don't have the same class anymore." Kyuhyun pouted, "Do you think the teachers wiuld notice if I joined your class instead?"

"You're a bad, bad boy." Ryeowook scolded, "You go to your class."

"Alright baby." It sounded so good to his ears, Ryeowook baby, "See you soon." he caressed Ryeowook's face before giving him another wet kiss, "Mmm."

But the moment they parted and Ryeowook was out of sight, Kyuhyun was bombarded with questions.

"Oppa! Oppa why are you being like this?" 

"Are you really gay now?"

"Oppa what about me? We had so many good times together - "

"Leave him alone."

A strong, surly voice parted the crowd to make way for the owner of the voice. And Jaejoong walked through. "Have none of you seen gay people before? Leave him alone."

No one moved.

"I said go!"

Everyone scrambled away in fear until only Jaejoong and Kyuhyun were left. "Thanks man." Kyuhyun reached his hand out to touch Jaejoong's shoulder, but Jaejoong quickly moved away, "Don't expect me to help you again." His loud footsteps echoed in the hallway as he ran away from Kyuhyun, leaving his old friend to walk himself to class.

***

The whispers stopped the moment Kyuhyun stepped foot in his classroom. His classmates stared at him curiously, wanting to know the full story about what had happened and what would happen and how he got together with Ryeowook.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter