Chapter 32

Come To Me (Kyuwook Fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun grunted as he himself into Ryeowook repeatedly until they both came, each other's name as if they were the only words they knew. 

Once they came, Kyuhyun pulled out and bent down to Ryeowook's off his . 

"Kyuhyun-aa," Ryeowook moaned, "More." 

But instead of him some more as he had requested, Kyuhyun kissed Ryeowook's lips, letting him taste his own . "You taste so good baby." Kyuhyun chuckled. 

Ryeowook frowned, "I taste yucky!" 

"And how do I taste?" Kyuhyun asked, teasing his lover. He loved seeing his petite boyfriend blush. 

Just as Kyuhyun had wanted, Ryeowook's cheeks flushed a nice shade of pink, and he avoided answering. 

"Let's go out to hang out with Eunhyuk and Donghae hyung," Ryeowook proposed, hoping Kyuhyun wouldn't persist in asking him that question. 

"Alright, honey," Kyuhyun agreed good-naturedly. Finding their lost clothes (boxers and shirts) on the floor, they helped each other put them on, which ended up in quite a few make up sessions which started by 'accidently' brushing each other's members. 

Kyuhyun Ryeowook's lips roughly one last time before they went out the of room, knowing that he shouldn't show too much sign of affection towards Ryeowook in front of Donghae. But the person they saw when they walked out of the room was not Donghae, it was someone else. 

"Good - good morning Yesung hyung," Ryeowook stammered. He had just finished having with his new boyfriend ... and then ran into his ex boyfriend straight afterwards. 

"You ing bastard!" 

There was suddenly a loud shout and Yesung's flying fist connected with Kyuhyun's nose, making it splatter blood all over the place. 

"How dare you screw him like that?" 

Kyuhyun wiped the blood from his nose with the back of his hand and spat at Yesung. 

Yesung's shouting had by now woken up Donghae who had been sleeping, completely unaware that his friend had been there for quite a while now. 

"Why is Kyuhyun bleeding?" Donghae asked sleepily, still confused, "Why is there blood on your hand, Yesung? Oh ... " 

"Kyukyu," Ryeowook worriedly began to help Kyuhyun to the sink to wash all the blood of, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter