Chapter 36

Come To Me (Kyuwook Fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last class of the day had just ended and Ryeowook, with Kyuhyun and Kibum, walked happily out of the school building. 

Kibum kept craning his neck, like he was looking for someone or something. 

"Kibum? What are you doing?" Ryeowook asked. 

"Nothing. I'm just - ah, there he is," Kibum smiled triumphantly as he spotted the person he had been waiting for at the school gates. 

Ryeowook's eyes widened when he saw who it was, "Yunho hyung? What is Yunho hyung doing here?" 

Instead of answering, Kibum grabbed Ryeowook's arm and together they ran to Yunho, with Kyuhyun right behind them. 

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Ryeowook asked curiously. 

"Kibum asked me to pick you up, he thought it might rain," Yunho looked at the cloudy sky, "Might," he repeated. 

But Yunho wasn't acting normal either, he too kept craning his neck as if looking for something. 

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun exchanged confused looks, why was everyone acting so weird today? 

"Uh, hyung?" Ryeowook asked awkwardly, "Did you bring your car?" 

"Hmm? Oh, my car? Yes, I did." Yunho kept looking through the crowd of students. 

Ryeowook was about to ask him what was going on when somebody appeared. And in that moment, everything became magical. 

"Jaejoong." Yunho breathed. 

Jaejoong's eyes widened and he stopped short, "You," he whispered, "It can't be..." 

"Hello, Jaejoong." Yunho said softly, gazing at the other with gentle eyes. 

"What's going on?" Ryeowook asked, confused, "Kibummie? Kyuhyunnie? Do you know what's happening?" 

Kibum nodded but didn't answer. 

Kyuhyun remembered what Yunho had once told him. 

He left you for me. Jaejoong left you for me. 

Yunho's harsh tone echoed in his ears. After that incident, Yunho had tried to act normal with him, but Kyuhyun could sense that something was wrong. He never did get to ask Yunho what he meant about Jaejoong. 

Maybe he was about to find out. 

"Hello, Yunho," Jaejoong muttered, avoiding the elder's gaze. 

Yunho just stood there with him mouth open, not knowing what else to say. 

"Hyung?" Ryeowook tugged at Yunho's sleeve, pouting, he asked, "What's going on? Do you know Jaejoong?" 

Jaejoong's expression changed. He lifted his head, "You know Ryeowook?" he asked, his eyebrows creased. 

"Yes." 

"Then ... you know Kyuhyun too?" 

Yunho turned to look at Kyuhyun with an unreadable look in his eyes. 

"I do." 

Jaejoong clenched his fists, digging his nails into his palm. 

"I don't understand," Ryeowook said, he looked upset and concerned. 

"Everything's fine, Ryeowook, there's nothing for you to be worried about," Yunho assured Ryeowook. 

"Why are you here?" Jaejoong asked, his face expressionless. 

"To pick up my dongsaengs." 

Jaejoong followed Yunho's gaze. He rested his eyes on Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Kibum.

"We should talk," Yunho suggested. 

"Yeah," Jaejoong muttering, bending his head and looking at the floor. 

"I'll get your number from Kyuhyun then," Yunho said, "Bye, Jae." 

Jaejoong looked like he was about to cry. 

"Bye, Yunho." 

As Yunho walked away with his three dongsaengs (one looking triumphant and the other two confused) in tow, Jaejoong whispered, "Don't go." 

***

"What happened?" Ryeowook pestered Yunho with questions, "How do you know Jaejoong? Did he bully you too hyung?" It was kind of hard imagining anyone bully Yunho. 

Yunho waved his hand carelessly, "We were friends once, it's not important anymore. Ryeowook, let me drive." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter