Chapter 20

Come To Me (Kyuwook Fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even with all the drama, it was Tuesday, and so to school they went. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook ate at fast as they could, though that was hard seeing as they were too busy staring into each others eyes. 

"We're late!" Donghae barked when the others had finally got dressed (Kyuhyun in yesterdays uniform, seeing as he hadn't brought any clothes). 

Wisely, no one replied. 

Donghae complained and snapped at them most of the way to school, annoyed with Kyuhyun and hoping to get some attention from Eunhyuk. But for once, Eunhyuk was completely focused on Ryeowook so that he barely noticed Donghae. By the time they got to school, Donghae was fuming. He stormed away from them all alone. Ignoring a poor Yesung who had come up to him, thinking they were still friends. But then he noticed Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, hand in hand, with Eunhyuk beside them. 

He wasn't the first to notice. 

Because of Kyuhyun's popularity (and the amount of girls he had slept with) people always had their eye on him, and Cho Kyuhyun holding Kim Ryeowook's hand wasn't something that happened everyday. 

"They're holding hands!" a girl cried out. 

"Is Kyuhyun oppa gay? But he always had girlfriends!" 

"He even looked down on Ryeowook for being gay before, I was there! I heard him say it!" 

"What's happening!" 

"Kyuhyun oppa has turned gay!" 

And Kyuhyun, doing his part, did not try to argue with anyone, instead, he held Ryeowook's hand tighter and brought him closer. 

"I knew that their fighting wasn't hate. It was love." 

Hearing this, Kyuhyun smiled widely, yes, it had been love all along. 

While a lot of people were upset, many were also happy. After all, a lot of girls like boy x boy relationships these days. 

But the unhappiest person was Yesung. He felt like his chest was on fire, his heart too heavy for him to carry. It was similar to the feeling you get when you play out in the sun for too long, and then you need to sit for a long time just drinking water. 

Resisting the feeling that his legs were about to collapse, Yesung staggered over to them, his narrowed eyes burned with rage, his fists were tightly clenched by his sides, ready for a fight. But once he actually got to his destination, standing right in front of Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. He found that he had nothing to say. He didn't know what to say, "You ... you ... " 


"We're dating now." Kyuhyun confirmed. But his tone was not smug like it had once been. It was a normal voice, with a hint of pity for poor Yesung. For now Kyuhyun could see how Yesung was feeling clearly, and he pitied him. He knew what it was like to get his heart broken, but it hadn't been as harsh for him as for Yesung. Because in the end, Ryeowook chose him, leaving Yesung, his first love, bitterly heartbroken. 

And still in love with Ryeowook. 

"Sorry, man." Kyuhyun finished in a whisper,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter