Chapter 27

Come To Me (Kyuwook Fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook didn't know how long he held Donghae like that, until Donghae finally looked at his watched and announced that he was late for work. Ryeowook hand flew to his mouth, he had completely forgotten about work! His morning job was helping out in a nursery, and then later he would go be a waiter at some cafe - and then at night he would go work at Yunho's. He had gotten so used to the Christmas holidays where their managers gave them days off that he had completely forgotten. 

"Forget work." Donghae sighed just as Ryeowook was about to dash off. 

"Hyung, how can you say that? We need to work - " 

"No, we're young, we need to have fun, not work our asses off all day, especially you." Donghae continued, "I'm going to quit all these small jobs, why can't I get an office job that will pay much better than all these stupid ones put together?" 

"You're still in high school." Ryeowook reminded him. 

"I'll drop school then, and work everyday." 

"They won't let you, you're too young." 

Donghae sighed, irritated at the truth. 

When had his hyung become like this?

"Your boyfriend is rich, eat off of him then." 

Ryeowook was astounded, "Hae hyung! I can't use him!" 

"He'll be perfectly willing to help you." Donghae said bitterly. 

Deciding that this was not the right time to talk sense into Donghae, Ryeowook quickly said goodbye and rushed to the nursery where he was supposed to have arrived half an hour ago. When he got there, he got quite a scolding, "You were supposed to be here half an hour ago! You forgot didn't you? Since the nursery was closed during the last few weeks ... Get onto your work then, Kim Ryeowook." Kim Ryeowook said a quick thank you to his manager before rushing on to take care of those kids. He couldn't stop thinking about Kyuhyun all the while that he worked. How worried was Kyuhyun right now? He hadn't even told Kyuhyun that he had to work all day. Kyuhyun didn't know - seeing as Ryeowook had been given leave on most of his jobs when they had started hanging out. 

Half way through the tiring morning, the door opened and a certain someone stepped in. Too busy washing up a kid who had gotten paint all over himself, Ryeowook didn't notice. "Excuse me, sir, can I help you?" Another attendant asked Kyuhyun shyly, dazzled by his looks. 

"I'm here for Kim Ryeowook." Kyuhyun said, as if not noticing how he had taken the girls breath away. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter