Chapter 30

Come To Me (Kyuwook Fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tell me what happened while I was in the bathroom. Now!" Ryeowook demanded of his brothers and boyfriend. 

"Nothing." Eunhyuk insisted. Shamed, Donghae hid his face in Eunhyuk's chest. 

Ryeowook screwed up his face, threatening to cry, but for the first time, no one gave in, no one wanted him to know about Donghae's cruel words, especially Donghae himself. 

Since this was the first time threatening to cry hadn't worked, Ryeowook really did feel like crying now, "I hate, hate, hate all of you." he mumbled, burying his face into the old sofa. 

"Hey, hey, don't go to the sofa for comfort, come to me." Kyuhyun said, pulling Ryeowook up and settling the pouting boy down on his lap. 

"Cheesy." Donghae muttered. 

"I can be cheesy too if you want." Eunhyuk suggested. 

"No." Donghae pouted, diving back into Eunhyuk's coat. Chuckling, Eunhyuk just patted Donghae's head. 

"I want Teukie hyung," Ryeowook sighed, looking at the closed bedroom door, "They've been in there too long." 

"Chullie hyung will take good care of Teukie hyung, don't worry." Eunhyuk assured Ryeowook, who sighed and lay his head down on Kyuhyun's lap. 

Feeling Ryeowook's head on his crotch made Kyuhyun's body respond right away. Embarrassingly, he was getting hard right under Ryeowook's head, which Ryeowook would probably feel. Okay, definitely feel. But after last time, he was going to have a much harder time controlling his lust. He prayed that Ryeowook would not lift his head just yet, as Ryeowook's head was the only thing hiding his huge bulge from Eunhyuk and Donghae's eyes.

Seeing what Ryeowook was doing, Donghae copied, moving down so that his head was also in his boyfriend's lap. Eunhyuk couldn't help but chuckle some more at how cute Donghae was when he was pouting and copying other couples.

Before they could say anything else, their hyungs that they had been discussing for so long finally came out. All four younger boys jumped in surprise at the sound of the opening door and then quickly turned to look at how Leeteuk was. 

Holding Heechul's hand, Leeteuk looked much better now. His eyes were still a bit swollen and red, but he was smiling now. Even though it was a weak smile, at least it was a smile. 

Donghae jumped up from Eunhyuk's lap, but not before his hyungs so him. 

"Ahh," Leeteuk cooed, "Congratulations, you two." 

Donghae couldn't stand it that his hyung was being so nice to him after what he had said. He wanted Leeteuk to scold him or at least to be mad at him and ignore him for a while, but instead Leeteuk was just supporting and loving even after tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter