Chapter 34

Come To Me (Kyuwook Fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum stared at Yunho in disbelief, "You're - you're just gonna forget him?" 

Yunho said grimly, "Well, after what I've been hearing about him, he seems to be beyond help." 

"You're - you're giving up?" Kibum stuttered. 

"Giving up and moving on aren't the same thing, Kibum." Before Kibum could say more, Yunho straightened his shirt and added, "I better go check on Ryeowookie and Kyuhyun, I haven't seen them since they brought your ice cream and I have a vague suspicion that they're up to no good." he turned to leave. 

Kibum called out, "Wait, hyung!" he got up.

Yunho turned around, "Yes?" he asked, expecting Kibum to say something important. 

"Can I have more ice cream? Cookies n Cream this time." 

***

Kyuhyun pulled up his pants and lifted Ryeowook to his feet. 

"We should get out of here before someone finds out." 

Trying to act casual, the couple cautiously left the storage cupboard - and ran straight into Yunho, standing in front of the door with his arms crossed angrily. 

"Uh oh." 

"And just what were you doing in there?" Yunho demanded. 

"Getting some stuff for the chef," Kyuhyun made up. 

"You aren't carrying anything," Yunho pointed out. 

"Oh, we couldn't find it - seems like it ran out," Kyuhyun lied. 

"What were you looking for?" Yunho asked smugly, knowing that he had hit the weak point in their story. 

"Giraffes," Ryeowook muttered without thinking, he was still thinking about Kyuhyun's promise to him. 

"Really? Giraffes? I wasn't aware that my restaurant had a giraffe dish," Yunho said interestingly. 

"Well now you know," Kyuhyun snapped, he was starting to panic. 

"Chef! Chef Changmin?" Yunho called. 

A tall man in a chef's outfit and hat appeared, he had a bright smile plastered on his face. Kyuhyun noticed that when he smiled, one eye became smaller than the other. 

"Yes boss?" 

Yunho sighed, "Changmin, I thought I told you not to call me that?" 

"Yes you did boss." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter