Chapter 6

Come To Me (Kyuwook Fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kyuhyun caught Ryeowook right after class. He dragged Ryeowook by his ear into an empty class room, "Please, please don't." Ryeowook whimpered, this boy looked really familiar, in fact, he looked a bit like the boy who had given him his coat all those years ago. But how could it be? That boy was an angel straight from heaven while this boy was a bully. "So this is the Kim Ryeowook Jaejoong told me about." Kyuhyun smirked, running his sharp fingernails on Ryeowook's cheeks, scraping his skin, "If I didn't know better, I would think he's interested in you." "Please, let me go." Ryeowook pleaded, "I've never done anything to you before." "You keep bothering me, haunting my thoughts, as if you'd done something to me before. I want to put a stop to it." Ryeowook already knew what was coming, "Please ..." his voice was barely audible. Kyuhyun laughed harshly and threw the first punch, his fist landed on Ryeowook's nose, splattering blood and making it bend at an odd angle. Ryeowook began to cry and scream from pain as Kyuhyun kicked his stomach and punched him again and again. "STOP!" Kyuhyun whirled around to face the voice that had finally come to save Ryeowook, "Choi Siwon, Kim Jongwoon." "Cho Kyuhyun." Yesung replied coldly, "Get away from him now." "See if you can make me." Kyuhyun's lip curled, making his smile look nasty. "Oh, we can." and with a few strides Siwon had walked across the room and picked up a struggling Kyuhyun as easily as if he were a book. "Let me down, you !" Kyuhyun yelled and fought to get away, but Siwon was the stronger one. "Off to the Principal's office we go, Yeye, take Wookie to the nurse." Siwon ordered before carrying away a very angry Kyuhyun. Once the nurse saw Ryeowook's condition, she immediately drove him to the Hospital with Yesung accompanying them, "His brothers don't know about this yet." Yesung told her, and so the nurse, Krystal Jung, called the school and asked them to pass the information about Ryeowook on to Eunhyuk and Donghae. "His nose is broken." Nurse Jung said as they rushed Ryeowook into the Hospital. Ryeowook was taken into the Doctor's room and Nurse Krystal and Yesung waited outside, "Who did it?" The young nurse asked Yesung, and Yesung knew what she meant. "Cho Kyuhyun." She shook her head angrily, "It's a shame that such a handsome boy should behave in such a way, and Ryeowook is such an angel! What has this angel ever done to him?" "He's just jealous of Ryeowook's looks, because Ryeowook is definitely much cuter and pure and a better person than he is." Yesung said spitefully, he had always hated Cho Kyuhyun, who had been a bully ever since his first week at high school. "Has the Principal been told about this?" Krystal questioned. "Siwon carried Kyuhyun off to the Principal's office while I took Ryeowook to you." Yesung explained, "Aish, poor Leeteuk, how will he pay for this?" "He does not have to pay." Krystal, who remembered Leeteuk from last year, said, "Mr. Cho will have to take full responsibility for this." Yesung sighed in relief, "Thank you, Nurse Jung." "No problem." The pretty nurse smiled, she had a very beautiful face and figure and her personality was just as good, "I'll call the school and have them tell Mr. Cho about this now." "Serves him right that he has to pay for something he did." Yesung said and Krystal quickly shushed him as she called the Principal. In about two hours Ryeowook came out of the room with a bandage on his nose, "Good as new." he said, trying to act happy and smile, but his voice cracked and tears began rolling down his cheeks. "Yesung hyung." he sobbed as Yesung took the smaller boy into his arms and held him tight, "Why do people always have to bully me? What did I ever do to them?" Ryeowook cried. "They're just jealous of you because they can't be perfect like you." Yesung said, wiping the younger boys tears. "Then I don't want to be like that! I don't want people to bully me." Ryeowook sobbed. "I think we better take you home, you don't need to go to school for the rest of the day, Yesung-ssi, you stay with him, okay? I'll drive you." Nurse Jung said. "Of course I'll stay with him." Yesung replied, once they got home and Nurse Jung had left, Yesung took Ryeowook's hand in his, "Ryeowook, I have something I want to ask you." "Yes?" "I don't know what your brothers will say, and maybe this isn't the best time to ask, but ... will you go out with me?" Yesung asked shyly. "Me? Really?" Ryeowook said, perking up. "Yes, you." Yesung laughed nervously, "I've come to have feelings for you." "Yes!! I'll go out with you!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter