Epilogue

Come To Me (Kyuwook Fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you really have to blindfold me?" Ryeowook whined as they got into Kyuhyun's car. 

"Yes." 

"And why can't my hyungs and Kibummie come too?" 

"Because," Kyuhyun said, leaning forward. "I want it to be just you and me in case we start making out-" 

"Yah!" Ryeowook shouted, slapping his boyfriend's arm, "You naught, erted boy." 

Kyuhyun shrugged. "It's your own fault that you so much. I'm going to blindfold you now, okay? I don't want you to see where we're going. It's a surprise." 

Ryeowook grudgingly agreed and allowed Kyuhyun to blindfold him. Almost immediately after he had been blindfolded, he could feel a hand reach out to his thigh... 

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun!" Ryeowook scolded. "Can we do this after I see my present?"

Kyuhyun laughed, pulling back his hand. "You're starting to sound more and more like Heechul hyung every day, do you know that? It's not just the shouting, a few months back you would've been begging me not to get you anything, but now you sound pretty greedy." Kyuhyun teased. 

"That's because you're my boyfriend and I can treat you any way I want!" Ryeowook stuck out his tongue at Kyuhyun. 

"You know you can use me anyway you want and I'll still be too stupid to stop." He gave Ryeowook's forehead a quick kiss. "Okay, let's get going now." He started the car and began driving. 

Unable to see anything because of the blind fold, Ryeowook felt a bit carsick as the car swerved this way and that. I wish I could see, I don't get dizzy when I can see, Ryeowook thought, silently cursing Kyuhyun for having to blindfold him. 

He felt Kyuhyun's touch his cheek softly. "Try to sleep a little. We should get there in half an hour." 

Ryeowook nodded and tried to sleep. Finally, just as he felt himself drifting off, Kyuhyun's voice said, "We're here." 

"Can I take off the blindfold now?" Ryeowook asked eagerly. 

"No. We're going to have to do a bit of walking before we get to where your present is." 

Ryeowook pouted. He heard Kyuhyun get out of the car and then open the door on his side for him. Kyuhyun took his feet, slowly guiding him out of the car. 

"What if I walk into someone?" Ryeowook asked, panicking. "I feel dizzy with the blindfold on."

"I'll be holding your hand and guiding you," Kyuhyun assured him. 

"But I still can't walk straight!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter