Eight

Mine

"Appa! Finally, you are home. Welcome back." You are inviting your dad from the hospital. It has been a week he stayed at the hospital.

"I miss home badly." He sit at the nearest sofa while DO is approaching him with a cup of coffee.

"Thank you, Kyungsoo. It taste delicious."

"You are welcome. Take a rest, I will prepare for the dinner." DO ask for leaving to the kitchen.

"I will help you, oppa." You volunteer yourself to help him.

"Sure." DO smilling to you and walk by your side.

"Me too." Suddenly, another voice was heard from nowhere.

Kim Jerk... You say quietly, avoid him from hearing.

"Of course. Take your apron, kids. We are gonna make a spaghetti, tonight." DO is preparing the tools for the dinner while both of Kai and you are wearing the apron.

"I found the instant cake, just now. How bout a chocolate cake?" Kai say while struggling wearing the apron.

"Why not? Both of you have to make it while I am preparing fot the spaghetti sauce. I would help you after you mix all the ingredient." You nods to DO's instruction and start doing your work. You start with the dough before Kai interupt your work by spreading the flour on the floor.

"Kai!" You give him a sharp gaze and continue doing your job. Ignoring his existance at beside you.

"How bout this?" Kai put the flour on your hair and running from the kitchen. He left you with all the flour are spreading everywhere but suddenly, DO appread at the kitchen.

"Kim Jongin! No dinner for you."