Seven

Mine

"Bella, you looks terrible. Still can't get over the nightmare?" Bae Shin ask his precious daughter when she look all gloom and dull.

"Yes, appa. I am still in shocked especially when I know, Umin oppa was helped me that night."

"Xiumin helped you?" Both of his eyes were about to explode from his place when he heard Xiumin's name.

"Yes, but I can't recognised him at all. He looks totally different."

You saw his eyes are tearing but you are so scare to ask anything about Xiumin. When you mentioned his name, everyone turn speechless and gloomy.

"I haven't see him for a long time." Your dad replies when the awkward are surrounding both of you. You nods to his answer and keep silent.

10.00 p.m. You leave the ward with the heavy thought, there is so many things to ask to your dad but you couldn't. You walk to the lobby, searching for DO. He said he will pick you up here when he finish his work. So, you take the nearest bench to sit and wait for him.

"Yah!" You heard a common voice behind you, belong to the annoying people in the universe. Kim Jongin.

"Why you are here? I'm waiting for DO oppa."

"He ask me to invite you here, instead. Hurry up! We are going home."

"Where's the car?" You ask when you didn't saw any vehicles around him.

"Are you making fun of me? I am only a senior of high school, idiot. I don't know how to drive." Kai walks faster than you; leaving you behind alone.

"Kim-Jerk!"