Six

Mine
"Oppa?"
You wake up from your deep sleep, your head hurts alot. You are trying to remember what happened last night, it was like a nightmare that you really want to forget. You are still in the same apparel you wore last night, and there's a wet handkerchief of your forehead.
"Morning, Bella." DO walks in with a tray of breakfast. An omellete with toast and milk.
"Oppa... What happened to me, last night?" You are so curious with what happened.
"You was robbed and you are faint when you arrived home." DO calmly explain it to you.
"So, it wasn't a nightnare?"
"Are you really fine, Bella? Shall we go to the hospital? You didn't remember what happened last night?"
"I am fine, oppa. I thought it was a nightmare..."
"We were really worried when you didn't arrive home yet when it is almost midnight and Suho was completely forgot to pick you up at the hospital. When he is about to leave home, Xiumin arrived with you and he have told us everything. We are really sorry to you."
You are speechless when listening to him especially when the Xiumin's part. The person you wanted to meet the most, Xiumin.
You really didn't know, he was helping you last night. When he lend his hand to wake you up, suddenly your view are shaking before it turn to black. You can't recognised his face at all.
"Where he is now? Where is Umin oppa?"
"He left after sent you home, we didn't know where he's staying."
"He didn't staying here anymore?"
"He's not. Something happened before, so he decided to left. Eat your breakfast first and take a rest for today. Visit your dad on tomorrow, I'll accompany you there." DO left from your room.
You are scared to ask him, what had happened to Xiumin? Why he is leaving? He love this house so much, why he is leaving? You want to know everything but no one could give you the answer.
Oppa... I miss you so much.