Five

Mine
"Bella...."
"Appa!" You saw your dad's beautiful smile as you walk in to the ward, you can't stop your tears from falling and hug your dad tightly.
"I miss you a lot, appa..." Bae Shin wipe your tears away and kiss your forehead.
"Me too... How are you? You look prettier than the picture you sent before."
"Well, I am your daughter though." Your dad laughed to your lame jokes and you spent the whole day at the hospital, accompany him.
You shared a lot of things about yourself, collage and friends to your dad. He seems interested to know more about your life there. Living far away from his daughter was really a difficult decision and sometimes, he was regret over his choice. You know how hardworking he is and he is always giving you his support in everything you do. Dad will never be replace.
Visit time end. You say goodbye to your dad before leaving his ward, it is 10.00 p.m. You take out your handphone and dial to Suho's number but he didn't pick up. You try to call him again, but still no respond. So, you decided to walk home by yourself.
You sit alone at the nearest bus stop, a few people are still wandering around. You are shivering from the cold, you put down your bag and wore a snowcap. The cold is killing all your sense. Suddenly, someone snatching your bag make you shocked and felt the whole body is paralyzed.
"My bag! Help me!" You screams loudly; attract the attention from people around but no one cares about you and just watching you from afar.
"Help me..." You don't know what to do, you scared with the eyes are staring you. You are helpless. You at the unknown place with nobody you know around. It is too late if you decide to chase him either, he might be gone anyway and it is too dangerous for a women like you to chase him alone.
You try to wake up but you are still in shocked and both of your leg are trembling. You know, you are really hopeless in this condition. You try to hold your tears back so you do not look weak at the front of these staring eyes. Nobody would help you anyway, Bella.
Suddenly, somebody is approaching you with your bag in his hand. He kneeled infront of you and lend his hand to wake you up.
"Oppa?"