Three

Mine
Xiumin.
How I miss the owner of the name. Of course, I do miss himself alots.
5 years past. Everything have changed. He is living with his mom since he was 5 after his dad ran away, leaving both of them with nothing. Xiumin didn't recognised him at all and doesn't have any single picture of him. After a moment, an accident occured involving his mom and your mom as well. Both of them was walking to the nearest grocery store before unknown car hits and left them. Start from that moment, he stayed with your family. Both of you plays along eventhough he is older 4 years from you but he doesn't mind. He is being a good brother and treat you nicely.
After a couple months, your dad found a boy wandering around your house so he bring him home. His name is Luhan, he was sleep in his bedroom before he wake up at a stranger place with nobody around him. Luckily, Luhan met Mr. Bae and he let him stay at his place. Luhan is coeval to Xiumin. They really look like a twin brothers with a little sister, Bae Bella.
Xiumin is a polite and one of the elite students. He goes to the most top school by his scholarship. Eventhough his passion is on football but he believe he have to balance academic and sport but for Luhan, his passion on football is unbeatable. He doesn't go to school but went to the football trainee since 10. He achieved his dream when he was 13, he is known as the youngest in his team.
Since you left to France, you didn't meet them anymore and haven't say goodbye to Xiumin. It's not because you doesn't have any chance but you just can't say it. It's hard to say farewell to the whom you love.
Xiumin is your first love, other people might say it was a puppy-love but you believe he is belong to you. First love is hard to fade away.
Suddenly, you heard a knocked on your door. "Come in."
"Bella."
You turn your body when you heard his voice. You gives him a wide smile before running towards him. "Luhan oppa!"
He hugs you happily and giving a smile back. "You are so different, Bella. I can't recognised you at first. How... you can turn to be so beautiful like this? Oh I really love your new image. No more mud on your face, I guess."
You laugh loudly and hit him slowly before continue. "You are mean, oppa. How are you? I miss you alot. Did you still play football?"
"I miss you more. I am not fine, I guess. I've stop plays football." He answered with a big sighs.
"Why? Is anything happened?" You pull his hand to the nearest chair.
"Nothing, dear. I'll let you know later." Luhan give you his cute smile.
"Nevermind, oppa. Hold there. I've got your back." Both of you make a bump fit before laughing.
"I really miss our old day. You look prettier than before."
"Yes, I am. Well, I am your little sister. Anyway, where's Umin oppa?"
Luhan stop his laugh suddenly, and he try to avoid his eye contact with you.
"Umin... I don't know."