One

Mine
9 AM. You arrived at Seoul Airport, South Korea after 7 hours from London. Both of your eyes are completely red and dry because of too much tears from crying. You was in Fundamental of Management's class before you received a text said your lovely dad, Bae Shin was involved in an accident yesterday. You ask a permission from the lecturer before leave to Seoul.
Seoul, South Korea. Your hometown, a place where you are growing up before you left to France. Your dad ask you to stay with your aunt because he scared he can't take care of you as you are the only girl in the house after you beautiful mom, Gu Min Ji dead. You talk to your father through call and didn't meet him for the past 5 years. You missed him alot but you didn't expect this accident to happen.
"Bae Bella?" Your eyes fixed to the owner of the voice. You stop sobbing and wipe your tears.
"Yes, I am. Who are you?" You ask while trying to move away from him.
"Suho. Bae Shin's daughter, right? I am staying at your dad's place. Follow me, I'll bring you to the hospital."
You nods after listening to his words. He might be a stranger or anything but you don't care because he take you to your dad. Suho helped you with your luggage and you follow him to the car park. When you arrived at the car park, you saw another two guy infront of your dad's car.
"Let me introduce you. He is Chanyeol and DO. They are..."
"I don't care. Just bring me to my dad." You said and open the car's door before close it roughly.
"Such a rude kids." DO murmured.
"Maybe, she is worried her dad. Think positively, Kyungsoo. Hurry up guys." Chanyeol said with a smile.
You continue crying in the car. You can't stop worry about your dad in every seconds. Don't you dare to leave me, appa.
After a hour, you reached hospital. DO leads you to your dad's ward while Suho and Chanyeol are waiting at the lobby.
"Here, we have arrived. Uncle is in stabil. Hope you won't disturb him." DO gives you a warn before leave.
You take a breath in before walking into the ward. You saw your dad are laying with all wires around him, your eyes are start tearing again.
"Appa..." You try to hug him before somebody catch your body, avoid you to stay near to your dad.
"You can't do that here. Your dad is resting. Don't disturb him." A tall guy wishpered it to you.
"But, I want to hold him." You starts cry when he avoid you.
"Sure, you can but don't make silly things. Here, take his hand." He said while giving you a chair.
Finally, you held your dad's right hand and take it to your face. Hoping your dad are here to wipe your tears and say, everything is alright.
"Nevermind kids, your dad is alright. We have to go home now, visit time is end." You put your dad's hand carefully and wake up from your sit.
"Anyway, my name is Kris. Nice to meet you. I am staying at your dad's place. So, shall we?"
You nods. Your dad is the guardian of orphans, he starts it after your mom gone because he feel lonely and his dream is to have a big family.
I'll be back, dad. Get well soon. I love you.