Two

Mine
"Welcome, Bella." Suho give a wide smile to you while leads you to the home. You take a look at the place around you. It's quiet bigger than before and more colourful with the garden.
"Hello! I am Baekhyun. Nice to meet you. Here we have another 11 boys to introduce to you. I am the only men here." He talks with a loud voice make the others are standing to welcome you.
"Shut up, idiot. You are the only boy here, you won't growing up." Chanyeol after put your luggage at the living room.
"Err... thank you, Chanyeol." You say.
"Sure, no problem. Kyungsoo will show your room later." Chanyeol walks to the kitchen, searching for DO. You follow behind him to the kitchen.
"Follow me." DO say to you and walks to the upstairs. When both of you reached the room, he give you the key.
"This is your room. Make sure to lock it, always. You cannot believe these guy." You nods slowly. DO take his way before you stop him.
"I'm sorry about what happened before. I might be insane talked to you roughly like that." You said slowly while you looks at the floor, avoid to face him.
"Nevermind, you are worried about your dad. I am sorry too, if I treat you badly."
"No. You are not. You are too nice. Thanks for welcome me here."
"Not a big deal, it's your house though. Welcome back home, Bella."
"Thanks, oppa." He leave after you say it. You unlock the door and turn on the lamp. The room is remain the same. The bed, the mirror and everything is same. You walk around your room before suddenly, you saw a frame. A picture of young you with a boy sit beside you. You smile cheerfully with him while your hand is on his shoulder. How you miss every single moment with him. It's already 5 years, how is it now?
Xiumin.