Four

Mine
"It's 6 in the morning and why they are so noisy?" You throw away your blanket and wake up from your bed. You take a look at the mirror, just want to make sure you looks fine. You walk out from your bedroom but suddenly, you bumped into someone.
"Ouch! Are you blind?" He said with a loud voice.
"I am not but you are." You left him behind and walk to the kitchen. Your mouth are open widely when saw the kitchen is completely mess and you feel like a salmon, everyone are rushing and some of them are taking breakfast hurriedly.
"Bella, can you lend me some hand?" DO called your name while spreading jams on bread.
"Hyung, who is she?" A tall boy are asking to DO with food in his mouth.
"Bella. Mr. Bae's daughter. Bella, meet him. Sehun. Anyway, where the you gonn last night?" DO stops doing his work and gives a sharp stare to him.
"Err... I am late to school. Bye hyung! Bye Bella! Oppa gonn to school now." Sehun said loudly while DO keep staring him.
"She's the same aged as you, pabo." DO answered him and continue spreading the jams.
"What? You are same aged as us?" You heard a different voice this time, but you know it's belong to someone, you just bumped into.
"Yes, Kai. Here's your breakfast. Hurry up, you're late." DO pass him a sandwich and went to the sink.
"Oppa, I will washes them." You are offering yourself to help him.
"Let her do that, hyung. It's her job anyway. I am gonn to school now." Kai left with a smirk on his face.
What wrong with this guy?