#NoIdeaWhatToCallThisChapter

Monday Couple: What Really Happened And About To Come

Jihyo's POV

Jae Suk's mouth dangeled open. His face was white, with sweat beading down his face. But worse of all, there was dread in his eyes, like the news I told him had just confirmed his deepest darkest fears.

For some reason, I found his face funny. I managed to stifle my giggle and kill my smile. I reached and closed his mouth.

'So.. that's what she meant.' He muttered.

My smile crawled into my throat to die.

'Who? Oppa? Meant what?' I asked, trying to force down the panic that was rising inside of me.

'I dated a girl once... about a month before Jong Kook became famous. All of a sudden one day, she left me.'

I reached over and placed my hand on his, sensing just how hard it was to tell me this.

He stared at out hands as he told me the story.

**Flashback**

Jae Suk's POV

'Why did you leave me? Please tell me!!' I begged. Yoon Eun Hye looked around, looking frightened. There was no one around us, but she wad starting to hypervilate. 'No oppa, please. Please!! No... go away. Stop! Please!! Go!!' Finally, she broke. She fell unto her knees and yelled one name, obviously channeling all her emotions into those three words.

'KIM JONG KOOK!!!!!!!! 

NOW GO PLEASE!!!'

She curled up into a ball and sobbed. 

'Eun Hye...' I said gently. I touched her hand, but she jerked away like she was on fire.

'Oppa... please.. do me one last favour... go...' She muttered.

My feelings were all mixed, but I granted it. I left her, despite my heart shattering into pieces.

**End of Flashback**

Jihyo's POV

'When I met Jong Kook, I was suspicious. I asked him if he had ever dated Yoon Eun Hye before, and he said yes. I asked him when, and it was after she broke up with me.' Jae Suk finished.

I was at a loss of words. Time slipped pass before I managed to say 'Oppa...' 

The door burst opened, and Kwang Soo, Ji Suk Jin and Haha came in. Their faces made it obvious that they had been listening. 

'Noona... is it true?' Kwang Soo asked hesitantly.

I wanted to reply. I wanted to shout 'Yes!!!' But I couldn't form words. I could only feel a searing pain coming from my left wrist. 

'Jihyo!' Was the last words I heard before I out.


 

'Jihyo?' I heard a voice. Instantly, I shot up. 

'Ow!' Haha held his eye. 'Sorry oppa.' 

My senses started work again. I was lying in the hospital, covered in a blanket, and all my friends (namely, the RM cast besides Gary and Jong Kook) were surronding me. 

'What...' Suddenly, hunger took over me. 'Food...'

'Got it.' A nurse said. As I ate they told me how they deafeted Jong Kook.

A sort of chemical was injected into my bloodstream, and I went into a coma. Jong Kook was the only one with traces of it on his clothes, and he was found guilty. He went to jail. I was so relieved.

'How long was I in a coma for?' I asked.

'Well...' Jae Suk fidgited. 

'How long?'

'Umm... maybe for about a week...'

'A WEEK?!'

'Calm down Jihyo.' 

I huffed and continued eating. Suddenly, a voice cut through. A voice a knew so well.

'Jihyo!!'

I closed my eyes.

'Gary.'

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Hoped you like it!! Sorry I made Jong Kook a bad guy, thought I'm happy he got what he deserved.

Next chapter will probably be the last chapter.

Please comment if you liked it!