Hope, Light, And Peace

Monday Couple: What Really Happened And About To Come

Gary's POV

My head was swirling. Was I? I did a check back over my life. Yoo Jae Suk was closer than a brother to me and was almosy always right. He knew about all my past. I thought back and admitted to myself that I was addicted. I remembered once when I chased a girl for years, even though she said many mant times that she hated me. I lost interest in her in the end. All my song with Gil was about girls. I finally reflected with dread about the time I actually ran away with a married woman in China. Then since her husband found out, I dumped her and a deserted place and fled back to Korea. That time I thought people did that every day.

I started to sob. I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed untill I had no voice. 'May I join?' Asked a concenered feninme voice. I looked up to see Jihyo standing over me. 'Yeah...' I barely managed to whisper.

Jihyo's POV

I was walking through the park humming a happy song when I heard a crying noise. Curious, I followed the noise. When I identified that the owner of this sound was Gary, my heart ached terribly. I could only stand there for 5 seconds before trying to comfort him. 'May I join?' I asked, concerened. 'Yeah...' he trailed off weakly. He made space for me. 'Oppa, what's going on? Are you okay?' He looked at me with saddness. He mouthed (since he had no voice) 'Yeah, i guess. Jihyo, do you think I'm addicted to girls?' Usally, I would have responded with a firm 'No' immedaitly. But, for me, my whole life was spent learning to read people. That was how I became such a good actress. So I could tell that no words of mine would comfort him unless it was the truth.

'Yes....'

That made him sob more. I made him look at me. 'Listen, Gary,' I dries his tears. 'I know how that feels like, struggling with the truth, hoping that something else is real. But  no. To overcome it, you have to face it. I know it sounds hard, but you need to accept it. Ride your feeling like rapids in a river.' 'But.. thats hard!! And how do you know?' He mouthed.

I smiled.

'I just do. Now, think about it. Dont try to fight it, accept it.' I closed my eyes. 'Breathe, Gary.'

Gary"s POV

I wondered how she knew all that stuff. But anyway, I followed it. I brought my fear and exhaustion and confusion out to the surface. I accepted that I was like that. I was determined on the future; that I would become a better man, that I would not go back to the ways I had become.

I gasped. My eyes flashed open. I saw the world in anew. I could see colours and worda coming out of people. I foucused on Jihyo. From her came out a green lighr, with words of 'hope' 'peace' and 'exhaustion' coming from her. 'J-j-Jihyo... whats going on?'

'I dont know!!' She said. 'I see light... and words...' I trailed. 'Me too!! Oh, Gary, something must have unleashed inside of you, affecting both of us!!'