Addicted Or Not, That Is The Question

Monday Couple: What Really Happened And About To Come

Jihyo's POV During filming ep 215

I tried to keep all thoughts of Shin Min Ah and Gary out of my mind. They were like really going to marry, which led to babies, which led to trouble, which led to divorce, which led to sadness, which led to Grandmas famous blueberry pies, which led to... I sighed.

There you go again, your thoughts always leading to Grandma's blueverry pies, I scolded myself. 

Beacuse of all the distraction, I got much easily than I wanted to in hide and seek. During the peppro kissing, I purposely almost kissed the guest because I wanted to give Gary the impression that I didnt need him. I just hoped he wouldnt do the same to me.

Of couse he did.

The cameras didnt show it, but when Min Ah leaned in quickly to bite the noodle-or-whatever off, she gave Gary a full hard kiss on the lips, which was bold, since she had a husband.

Oh man. How am I going to be able to cry this one out?

Gary's POV After filming

After kissing Min Ah, I realized my need for a girlfriend. I had the nerve to ask her out. She developed a scolding voice and a surprised and angry expression. 'Kang Gary! I have a husband and  I love him. You know I can just call him and he will be here immediatly!' Here her voice developed into a small scream. She drove off, leaving me in the dust.

After that, I started to search for a girlfriend. I asked Suzy, she said I was too ugly. I asked Park Bo Young, she was the president of the Monday Couple fan club. I asked all membersof 2ne1, who blushed and ran away. I asked Min, who scolded me for no reason. In the end, I sat deafeted in a park. Then Jae Suk appeared outof no where.

'Whats up?' He asked me. I sighed. 'Oh, nothing. Just unsucssefully getting a girlfriend.' He listened ti my troubles and nodded thoughtfully. 'Seems like you have an addiction to girls,' He said, walking away leaving me alone in a whirlwind of thoughs. But one came clear.

 

'Am I?'

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Yeah, sorry this is short again. But it seems like I have almost no time, or my chapters always get ruined lately. So please be patient!