Epilouge

Monday Couple: What Really Happened And About To Come

Hey everyone! So so sorry that I haven't updated in a loooooong time. Anyway, this is the epilouge. WARNING- this is a bit like the end of Mockingjay ( the last book in the Hunger Games series)

3rd person POV

Gary smiled lovingly at his beautiful wife. It was a beautiful sunny day, the birds chirping happily, blue sky with clouds gently rolling across the sky. They had decided to take a walk to the park, to their special spot, and watched their kids playing happily.

The boy had his father's dark hair with his mother's eyes, and the girl had her mother's hair and her father's eyes.

It had taken a few months to persuade Kang Ji Hyo to have them, and when she finally agreed, only the joy of holding her could tame her fear of being a mother.

The girl, now 6, was playing tag with her 4 years old brother. They had a close relationship, even more than most pepole. They loved each other dearly, and would do anything to protect each other. They would definitly have some fights now and then, when they were older, but Jihyo was assured that it wouldn't be alot of fighting. They loved each other too much.The girl tagged the boy, smiled and caught her breath, tousling her brother's hair before running away. The boy chased after her, squealing as his sister laughed.

Just watching their children play made both parents content. The girl had her mother's wisdom, and already knew the dangers her parents had gone through to be together. After she had heard the story, she stood solemnly and declared, "When I grow older, I will fight for my love story as much as you guys did!" her dictation much clearer than most 6 years old. Jihyo smiled. 'Just make sure that you're fighting for your true love.'

'Yeah,' Gary added. 'JUst don't do anything rash or stupid.' Jihyo elbowed him.

'What?' He asked.

Jihyo glared playfully at him. 'She has my wisdom. So do you think that she'll actually do something stupid?' She asked.

'Forgive me, Your Highness!' Gary playfully bowed. He then stood up and grabbed Jihyo into a kiss.

'Eww!' Their daughter exclaimed, breaking their kiss. 'I'll go out.'

After she left, Gary turned back wife. 'Now, I believe we were in the middle somehing...'


Jihyo smiled her husband. He already had some grey hair, and she estimated that they would quickly dominate his head. Turning to the kids, who were squealing and laughing, she gathered them to go back home.

At home, Gary put his arm around her. She purred into his ear, 'Lets's make our son become a big brother...'

 

Author's note:

Hope you enjoyed this story! This is the last chapter. Thank you to all my patient suscribers for being able to bear with em ;).

Sayonara,

~runningmanisawsome