The Kiss

Monday Couple: What Really Happened And About To Come

Gary's POV During filming ep 163

The way she walked. The way her hair was done. The way she looked with little makeup. Everything about her was beautiful. I though that as she walked down the red carpet escorted by the FD Dong Wan. When Yoo Jae Suk was saying how we looked like as a married couple, I was smiling from ear to ear. I offered her my arm and she took it, then held my hand after. During the dancing period, I was thinking 'It isnt time to kiss her yet. Maybe we can bargain for a second time? 'Cause we obviously wont win.' So bargain we did. We danced towards her, and when we reached her, I was so excited, my heart was literally about to explode. I never felt so excited in my life, even when I was having my first kiss on the lips. I was giddy and could barely see straight.

Jihyo's POV

As they danced towards me, I hoped Gary would do something impressive. He was pointing towards me as the danced-walked, like 'you are my only one! Only you, Jihyo!' Wow. I wish. My wish was granted, though. He leaned in, and I stopped breathing. I couldnt breathe. My heart was screaming : 'He's kissing me?! He's REALLY kissing me?! AHHHHH!!' Then I felt it. The lips that I wanted badly to touch mine touched my cheek. Surprise kiss out of the blue, maybe it was just to impress me, but impress me it did. I was left speechless after it. My heart was screaming : 'No way. You've GOT to be kidding me! Are you serious?! No way!! It's not possible that Gary, THE Gary, kissed me! YAAAAY!! This is WONDERFULL!!' Thoughts were swirling in my head and heart. I could barely think straight, which left me speechless again. I has  never felt that way before, even though an actor and I bared our bodies to each other, and I had done many kiss scenes with famous and handsome actors. I was shocked at my own reaction.

Gary's POV

I had just kissed Song Ji Hyo, the object of my love, the one who caused me so much heartbreak, but I had continued to love her anyway. I didnt want to pull away, but I forced myself to. Song Ji Hyo, this is your punishment for causing me so much heartbreak. I couldnt sleep because of you, and I really spent 3 days drinking. This is my revenge. I love you Song Ji Hyo. My only regret was not kissing her on the lips, but I didnt want to reveal too much. I mean, I didn't even know if she liked me in the romantic way! 

Jihyo's POV After filming.

On the way back home in the car, I replayed the scene over and over in my head. Every time I thought about it, there would be a dreamy smile on my lips, and a blush would come up to my cheek. I wished he had never pulled away. I wished I could tell him that. I came home, and after bathing and changing into my pjs, i noticed how cold and lonely my house apartment was. I sighed. Ah, if only Gary was here to warm my bed up! I sighed again, thinking fat chance, little girl. Leave your thoughts for Santa to take. Now you should get some sleep. I totally agreed with the sleeping part. But I wasn't so sure about the Gary part. I decided to hold out a bit more hope before I gave up.