Betrayal

Monday Couple: What Really Happened And About To Come

Gary's POV

I left the park, shaken. I just  revealed my deepest, darkest secret to Jihyo, something I hadn't told evem his best friend whom I'd kmown for 20 years. But something in Jihyo made me trust her. Maybe it was her laugh that made energy shoot through him everytime he heard it, or the way she flipped her hair, casual yet perfect, or her beautiful smile, or the fact that I was simply in love with her.

I was definitly sure that I had feelings for her. But I wasn't sure if she felt the same way. Evrryone I met had told me I was a really open book at least once, so she probably knew how I felt. But Jihyo, her poker face was amazing. Once she put on that face, no one could read her expression.

Well, excluding Kim Jong Kook, of course.

Just thinking about that set off a big pang or jealousy inside of me.

It was kind of clear that Jong Kook and I shared the same feelings over Jihyo.

Everytime he looked at her, I feel jealousy course through me.

Not the fact that he was looking at her, it was the way he looked at her. 

He looked at her with fondness, and desire. Sure, there was plenty of other things, but those two were always there. And he could never get angry at her. I was quite sure that if Jihyo purposely uprooted his house, he wouldn't fell a single pang of anger. 

I sulked at that thought. He was so fond of her it hurt. 

I stopped in front of Jihyo's house, suddenly wondering if this was a good idea. After sharing my past, I wasn't in the mood for questions. 

Then the door opened and I quickly slid into the shadows.

It was Jihyo and Jong Kook, laughing and Jong Kook was lugging a huge bag of trash behind him, though Jihyo was carrying nothing.

As they drew closer, I held my breath so I could hear what they were saying.

'I think we're far enough.' I heard Jihyo say.

'I think so too,' Said Jong Kook, hurling the rubbish bag like it was an annoying bug.

I almost gasped in shock. I never knew Kim Jong Kook, the Earth-friendly user, did that!!!!!!! 

'Do you have it?' Jihyo asked. 

I heard rustling of paper.

'Here, milady.' He said with a smile in his voice.

'Thaaaaank you!' She said, and I could hear the paper being passed to her. Then I heard nothing. I peeked at them, and almost yelled.

Jihyo and Jing Kook were engaged in a passionate lip lock.

I had seen enough drama today. I tried to sneak out but accidently knocked a can, and Jihyo immediatly tore away from Jong Kook.

She looked around panickly, trying to find the person. Namely, me.

When her eyes landed in me her expression grew from panicky to the most scared look I had ever seen in my life.

'Gary!' She cried, and I was taken back by the emotion in her voice.

It was like a plea, a plea for me to stay.

'Hi Jihyo. Sorry I stepped on your kiss.' I said with no emotion in my voice.

'Gary!' She cried again, a even stronger plea. I felt myself tear up at the emotion. But then again, that could be a fake. It-it had to be a fake. It had to!!!!! She couldn't possibly care for me that way!

'Sorry.' I mumbled, and turned and walked away.

'Wait! She yelled. She managed to pull out of Jong Kook's grasp, and dispite his muderous glare, she ran and caught up with me.

'Gary, it's not what you think it is!' She whispered, glancing at Jong Kook quickly with a scared look on ger face.

'Oh really?' I rasied my eyebrow at her. 'Cause I think I saw you guys kissing.'

'Don't go!' She pleaded, tears streaming down her face.

I hated it, but I forced myself to say the hateful words I knew would hurt her.

I spum around on my heel to face her fully, and through gritted teeth (That wern't fake) I said 'Get. Out. Of. My. Life. The only tine I ever want to see you face is on Running Man. You hear me?'

I forced myself to walk foward, throwing on last glance over my shoulder.

I saw Jihyo, who had fallen to her knees, sobbing and crying, and shook out of Jong Kook's (who was staring at me murderoulsy) grasp and ran back to her house.

I sighed and walked back home, and all I could feel was a blinding numbness and a searing flame of betrayal.

 

 

 

Author's note:

I'M REALLY SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LOOOOONG TIME!!!! I'll try to do better, I promise!

Also, I have reached a conclusion. This fanfic will be short. 

Sorry all!!!!!