Kim Jong Kook

Monday Couple: What Really Happened And About To Come

Jihyo's POV

As my I slid down the back of my bedroom door, with tears streaming down my face, I thought about what really happened last week with Jong Kook, who was the reason for this whole big mess.


'Jihyo, can I talk to you please?' asked Jong Kook. I smiled and said 'Sure!' 

'Oppa, what can I do for you?' I gushed when we were alone, battng my eyes. 'I want something.' He said, starting to pace. His tone had suddenly taken on a different tone, harder, more dangerous, and a shiver of dread of those few words shot through me.

'What is it, oppa?' I asked.

He stopped pacing and walked towards me.

'So young,' he reached me and lifted my chin with his finger. 'So gullible.' He completed, grinning cruelly at my flinch.

'Why isn't it obvious, Jihyo, I want you.' he said, letting go of me.

I blinked. 'Um, what?'

'You heard me.' He started to come closer again. His eyes bored right through mine. 'And you're going to give me exactly what I want.' He snarled.

Despite bring terrified inside, I stood my ground. 'And what makes you think that?' I asked, my voice low and dangerous.

"Because,' he started, and while being very close to me, he poulled out and enevlope from his jacket. 'This is the answer to the Running Man's challenges. Be mine, and this is all yours. And also,' He added before I could decline, " If you don't, I will spoil your reputation.'

I hesitated. Blackmail was bad, but my reputation was very important. Blackmail or reputaion? Blackmail. Reputation. Blackmail. Reputation. It was a no-brainer, yet I couldn't say anything.

I reached out and took the envelope.

Jong Kook grinned.

'Now, should we get started?' Jong Kook asked me, and took my lips.


  Since then, I understood the real Jong Kook. I finally understood why Yoon Eun Hye left him, or prehaps it was the scary hollow pits in his eyes in his real self, not the completely different cover that he kept on.

  I was shaken out of my thoughts by a knocking on my door.

 'Jihyo?' asked the comforting voice of Yoo Jae Suk. 'Can I come in?

 I opened the door, trying to control my flow of tears, and the crazy sounds I make when I sob.

'Come in.' I said.

I shut the door behind him, and he sat on my couch.

I sat down on my bed, and for the longest time he just stared at me. Finally, the silence was just too unervening, and I asked him, 'Oppa?'

'Jihyo, what's wrong?'

I sighed. 'No, nothing out of the ordinary, just a crazy man blackmailing me and forcing me to be his. No, nothing.' I muttered.

Unfortunately, Jae Suk had great hearing. 'What?! Who's threating you?! Tell me!' He deamanded. 'Oppa...' I said slowly, breaking him out of his triade.

'Sorry.' he sat back down. 'But who?' I blew my nose. "you won't believe me if I told you." I said.

Oppa's eyes turned soft.. 'Jihyo, I don't care if it's Obama. Just tell me who.' He said gently.

Those words brought more tears to my eyes. I was so lucky to have Yoo Jae Suk in my life. He was like my big brother.

'Fine, it's... Jong Kook.' I finally managed to mutter, and after what seemed like an eternity I looked up to see his face.

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Ta-da! A brand new chapter! And what is Jae Suk's reaction? Find out in th next chapter!

#suspense            #:P

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for now!!!!!