Fix-up

Monday Couple: What Really Happened And About To Come

Hey guys! This is it: the final chapter! The may be an epilouge, but there will definitely not be a sequel. Anyway, on with the story!!!

Gary's POV

Standing outside the hospital, staring at the entrance, the week's drama came flooding back to me as nemory after memory invaded my mind.

'Hyung! Come quick! Jihyo's in a coma!' Lee Kwang Soo called, frantic.

'WHAT?!' Despite my current feelings towards Jihyo, everything else slipped out of my mind, the only thing in it was Jihyo.

I shook my head quickly. I couldn't afford that. I needed to stay focused on getting to Jihyo, only a few footsteps away. I just needed to move my feet. 

Immediately, another memory flooded into my brain.

I rushed into Jihyo's house, into the bedroom where everyone was. Lee Kwang Soo, Yoo Jae Suk, Haha, and Ji Suk Jin were staring at Kim Jong Kook, looking shocked.

Kim Jong Kook's back was to me, and Song Ji Hyo was lying in his arms, unconusious. In Jong Kook's hand was a syringe.

'Don't come any closer, or I'll kill her.' He threatened, and he raised the hand contaning the syringe

'No hyung! Stop!' Haha pleaded. 'Why have you become like this?' He asked.

Jong Kook bit out a humourless laugh. 'I have always been like his. Just ask Yoo Jae Suk hyung.' He sneered.

I had no idea what he was talking about, but Yoo Jae Suk obviously did. He clenched his fists. 'Do not call me hyung!' He snarled.

Then he saw me. His eyes widened, then quickly transfered a message, and I understood. He motioned silently and unnoticed- by-Kim-Jong-Kook-the-traitor behind me, then bit out some insults towards Jong Kook. I looked behind me, and I saw a golf club, conviently lying there.

I silently picked it up and crept quietly towards Kim Jong Kook, who was too angry to hear me.

'Do you want to die too?' Jong Kook was asking Yoo Jae Suk. Jae Suk met my eyes. Now.

I brought down the golf club on Kim Jong Kook's head, and somehow, the next moment was silence filled with a thud as Jong Kook's body slid to the ground, along with Jihyo. Kim Jong Kook's head already had a nasty bruise forming.

'Way to go Gary!' Ji Suk Jin cheered

No. No. Not now. Jihyo. Jihyo. Jihyo. That's all that matters. Jihyo. Jihyo. Jihyo. Jihyo.

'I declare you guilty!' The judge banged the gravel on the table. 'Take him away!'

It was the scoop of the century. Kim Jong Kook shot me a loathing look and allowed himself to be dragged away.

I felt like collapsing with relief. Partly because Kim Jong Kook had finally gotten what he had deserved, but also because I wouldn't have to compete with him for Jihyo anymore. 

Stop being so selfish. I chided myself. You're glad because he got what he deserved only. 

I sighed and shook my head. Who was I kidding?

'No... NO!' I growled. 'Jihyo!'

At that name, all my memories suddenly stopped hitting me.

'Yes... Jihyo. Jihyo. JIHYO!!'

I ran into the hospital to her room. 'Jihyo!'

I threw open her door. 'Jihyo!' 

I saw the RM cast (besides Jong Kook of course) crowding around her. Yoo Jae Suk said, 'Come on guys, lets give them their space.' He shooed everyone out. As he was leaving, I shot him a grateful look. 'No prob.' He mouthed back.

I pulled out a chair and sat next to her bed.

'Jihyo... I... I don't know what to say.' I finally said after a billion years.

'Then don't.' She mumbled and turning away.

I sighed. 'Jihyo-' 

'Don-'t.'

'Okay.'

I just sat there for another 15 minutes. Finally, she mumbled, 'You look so cute guilty.' She pressed two fingers on my mouth. 

I had no idea why I was guilty, but now that didn't matter. I blinked.

'Um what? Did you just call me cute?' 

She chuckled, and released her fingers. 'I suppose I did, didn't I?'

She then grasped around the nightstand. 'Water.' She rasped. I gave her some, and she deank it like her life depended on it. 'Whoa, slow down.'

'I'm sorry oppa. For causing you so much heartbreak, so much pain. It was never my intention.' She said instead.

'I knew it wasn't.'

'Good.'

I looked at her, so beautiful, so pale, lying there. I suddenly felt an overwhelming urge to do something. So I did.

'Jihyo, close you eyes like a sleeping princess, will you?' I asked her. Puzzeled, she agreed.

After she closed them, I leaned over her, and kissed her.

Her eyes widenes with surprise, but to my surprise, she closed them and kissed me back.

It was passionate, and full of emotion, and I completely lost track of time while kissing her. 

Finally, when we had to break for air, I sat back, gasping for air.

'Song Ji... huff... Hyo, will you... huff... be my girl... girlfriend?' I asked between huffs.

She hesitated, and I was worried she would say no.

Why did I feel a sense of dèja vú?

'Oppa...' She whispered, like she wad trying to tell me no gently.

'Jihyo, I completely understand.'

That's when she grinned and brushed her beautiful hair out of her eyes. She locked eyes with me.

'Oppa, since when did I say no?'

That night... well, let's jut say one thing led to another.

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Well? Loved it? Hated it? Let me know!