Kingkas and Queenka

The Lee Brothers

Finally...The bell rang...It's almost 9:30 am...And it's break time..._________ stood up from her seat...Then Sunny hold her left arm while Hyoyeon hold her right arm...Yoona then look at her...________ became afraid...She really didn't know how to fight or defend herself..But at the looks of this 3 girls..They look like they are really skilled in fighting...

"You're going at the cafeteria??"Yoona asked...

"Neh..I'm hungry now and I'm eating at the cafeteria.."_______ reply..

"You better not told The Lee brothers what happened now..or else..your dead..!"Yoona said...

________ is really frightened...She didn't know what to do...

"Girls let go of her...You better not hold a trash like her..."Yoona said then walks out the door...

_________ walks out the door too...then headed to the cafeteria...She saw her oppas then seat there...

"What took you so long?"Sungmin asked

"Uhhmm nothing..."_________ said with a low voice...

"What's the problem __________-ah?"Donghae asked while looking at her...

"Is there anything bothering you _______-ah?"Eunhyuk caringly asked

"Oppa I have something to tell you...-"_________ said but then cut off...

'All Boys and Girls...Please come to the Gymnasium now' the announcer announced..

*AIISHH!!WRONG TIMING!!*__________ thought..

"Let's go now..."Donghae said then got up from his seat...

Then they go to the Gymnasium..._______ saw Yoona with Sunny and Hyoyeon...She hide herself beside Donghae and Sungmin...Then the MC started to talk...

"Good Morning To Gorgeous Men And Ladies here...As a tradition here in our school..We will Pick out the most handsome men and ladies here in our school...That guy will be Kingka And the girl will be a queenka..."

Then the girls started to scream "LEE BROTHERS" while the boys started to scream "Park ________" the other boys started to scream "BeautieS"...(That compose of Yoona,Sunny and Hyoyeon)...

*OMO!!!why they are screaming my name??I don't wanna be a queenka..I don't want their attention...!!I really don't want!!*___________ thought...

"Ohh.._______-ah,you've been popular now.."Sungmin teasingly said....The bad thing is...it's been heard by them...

"Aniyo!!I don't want to be a queenka...and why they are screaming your name??"_________ asked

"Ahh...we've been a Kingka last year...All the girls voted us...they become jealous when some girl approach us..."Donghae said...

"It's kinda annoying...they are squeeling when they see us..."Eunhyuk said...

"By the way...Who are BeautieS..?"________ asked with curiousity

"Ahh..they are the queenkas last year...They are Yoona,Sunny,And Hyoyeon.."Sungmin said...

*BWOH!! I wish that they are going to be picked to be the queenka..or else..i'm really dead...*________ thought...

"They become jealous when some girls approach us..."Eunhyk said..

"I don't know but I think they have a big crush on us..."Donghae said...

*Ahh..now I know why they are like that to me..*________ thought to herself

"AND NOW...THE KINGKAS ARE.......THE LEE BROTHERS..!!!"the MC said..then the girls started to scream their lungs out...

"AND FOR THE QUEENKAS.......THE BEAUTIES..!!!" the other boys scream but i think 1/4 of the boys scream....

*PHEW!!!THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE!!*________ thought then smile...

"May the KINGKAS AND QUEENKAS go here in the stage..." then they go up the stage....The BeautieS keep smiling while the Lee Brothers just stand there and give some smile....But..a guy approach the MC and handed him an envelope and whisper to his ear...

"WAIT!!..there's a misunderstanding...The queenka is not anymore the BeautieS but Park _________..!!!"The MC stated....then the boys started to scream..some scream ________ name....While the BeautieS went down the stage angrily...

"Ms.Park ________ will you please go here in the stage..."The MC requested...The Lee brothers Smiled up to their ears...While _________ went up the stage...

"WOW......."The school boys said..._________ could hear their "WOW" and she could see the boys amazement..

"There you have it...Our KINGKAS AND QUEENKA..!!!"The MC said...

After that...the students went to the cafeteria...The girls keep squeeling while the boys were chit-chatting about _________...

 

MEANWHILE~~~~~

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Yoona scream...

"How can she be the queenka??!!!!"Sunny asked in frustration

"She don't deserve it!!We're more beautiful than her!!"Hyoyeon said

"That girl..!!!Who does she think she is?She's nothing compare to us..."Yoona said while making a fist...

"Our oppas!!!They might fall inlove with her!!"Sunny said

"NOOO!!!!If that happens...that girl will never see the world again..."Hyoyeon said...

"She don't know who she bumped in...We will show her what we really can do.."Yoona said while smirking

Hyoyeon and Sunny stare at each other then gives mile to Yoona...

 

AT THE CAFETERIA~~~~

When they got in th cafeteria...All eyes were glued to them..._________ didn't know what to do..For her entire life...It's the first time that she gets all attention...

"________-ah..sit here.."Donghae pointed the chair...They _________ sit..

"So how's life being the queenka..?"Sungmin teasingly asked..

"I want to DIE..."________ said putting her hands on her face....

"You deserve it..cause your beautiful..."Eunhyuk said taking a sip of his cola

"No....I better die than feeling that every movement of my body is being watch..."________ said taking a bite of her hamburger....

"By the way...How's life being a kingka...I could see that you enjoy it so much.."________ said...

"What you feel right now..is what our feeling now..."Sungmin said while pouting cutely...

"But we're immune at those eyes that are watching us..."Donghae said...

"And besides...there's nothing bad being a kingka or quenka..."Eunhyuk said...

*THERE'S NOTHING BAD..FOR YOU..BUT FOR ME...THERE'S NOTHING BAD ALSO..BUT THERE'S WORST!!*_______ THOUGHT THEN LET OUT A SIGH..

"Ohh.._______-ah..you have something to tell us right??"Sungmin said

"Ahh...I just want to say that.-"________ said but then cut off..

"Annyeong Donghae oppa.."Yoona said then smile to him..

"Oh Yoona..your here..."Donghae faintly smile..

"We are here too.."Sunny and Hyoyeon waved at them...

"Here..have a seat.."Sungmin said

Then the three sit....

"Congatulations _________-ah..You've been picked to be a queenka.."Hyoyeon said

"I think you deserve to be a queenka than me..."_________ answer...

*Yes we deserve than you...You're good to know it..*Yoona thought

 

"Eunhyuk oppa...are you going to the dance studio later..?"Hyoyeon asked him..

"Ahh...no i'm busy today.."Eunhyuk reply

"But we must complete our dance routine..."Hyoyeon said then he hugged Eunhyuk's arms..

"Let go of my arm....You're not my girlfriend...And we are at the cafeteria.."Eunhyuk said then let go of Hyoyeon...

 

"Sungmin oppa...We have to go the piano lesson now right...?"Sunny asked..

"I'm not going.."Sungmin reply coldly

"But why..?Don't you want me to be with you?"Sunny asked while caressing Sungmin's cheeks...

"Stop that...If I said i'm not going..I'mnot going..."Sungmin said then let go of Sunny's hand

 

"Donghae oppa..."Yoona said..

"Why?"Donghae asked

"Do you have any schedules now?"Yoona asked him

"None..."Donghae reply while turning the page of his Chemistry book

"Alright..Let's go to the park..You and me.."Yoona said then smile to him

"What for?"Donghae asked her then raised an eyebrow..

"I just want to be with you.."Yoona said..

"That's a waste of time..I have to do my homeworks.."Donghae reply...

 

While they are chit-chatting...

"Ahhmm...I have to go..Bye.."________ said then wave to them...She walk fast as she could then headed to the C.R...

"________-ah wait!!"Eunhyuk said...

"Let her be alone...maybe she wants to have her own time.."Sunny said

*NO that's not it..We know ________-ah...And We've been curious what she wants to said to us...*The three Thought

 

AT THE C.R~~~

"Why do I feel this way...Why am I jealous to see them with those girls?" ________ said to herself then tears went flowing from her eyes...

"No _______-ah..you must not cry...."but then she cried and cried..

"I thought i will be happy with them..but those happy times were short memories...and that happiness...fades.."________ said to herself while wiping her tears with her handkerchief...then she go out of the c.r and headed to her next class...Math...

 

When she enter the room...there was no students..maybe she's early...then when the bell rang..the students came in...And so the BeautieS...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WILL BE WRITING A LONG CHAPTER NOW..SO I HOPE YOU'LL NOT BE BORED READING A LONG CHAPTER!!!.....

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!KEKEKE<3<3<3 SARANGHAE!!!