WHAT TO DO?

The Lee Brothers

It's been a week since the confession of Sungmin to her..________ is heading to her classroom but some hand pull her..

"Annyeong _______-ah.."Yoona tried to smile as if nothing happen..

"A-annyeong.."________ bowed to her.

"Can we please talk?"Hyoyeon asked

"About what?the class wil start in 15 minutes.."_______ explained them trying not to eye contact with them..

"It's about what happen a week ago..and don't worry this conversation will be short.."Sunny explaned..They headed to the girls bathroom.Yoona locked the door to make sure no one will enter while they're having their conversation..

"We want to say sorry about what happened.."Sunny said

"And we also want to thank you for defending us.."Hyoyeon held ______'s hands then Yoona in

"We want to make things clear for you..we don't want to hurt you or something..can we be friends..AGAIN?"Yoona emphasizes the word "again"..

"Ahh..ye-yes we can.."_______ uttered..

"Good..so everything's will be goin' well.."Sunny said cheerfully..

"Kamsahamnida _______-ah.."Hyoyeon hugged _________ after awhile..________ broke from the hug..

"It's almost 8..we must hurry now..i'll be going now.."_________ passed out of them then waved goodbye to them..

"She's really an idiot.."Yoona said then crossed her arms while Sunny and Hyoyeon just laugh...

- - - -

The class have ended..________ meet the brothers at the gate..

"Oppa!!"_______ waved at them 

"Do you have anything to do?"Sungmin asked

"I really have nothing to do..wae?"________ said

"You wanna go out this day?"Donghae give his smile trying to convince ________

"Oppa..you're really cute!!"_________ pinched Donhae's cheek

"So that means your approving?"Eunhyuk asked her

"Uhhmm.okay..wait!where are we going?It's almost 6 p.m"________ flsatered a worried look on her face..

"Don't worry..we already called auntie and uncle about this.."Eunhyuk said

"If anything happen to me..it's your fault huh?!"________ give a smile to them..

"Nothing will happen to you as long as i'm here"Sungmin held her hand..She felt her cheeks burning and her heartbeat became fast like in a race..Donghae immediately hold ________'s hands out of Sungmin's..Sungmin glared at him but Donghae didn't care..

"Let's go now!"Donghae said cheerfully..Eunhyuk hold the other hand of ________..Sungmin felt jealous seeing his rivals holding hands with _______..

They arrived at a restaurant.._______ was amazed..there is 4-seater table with a 5 white candle in diffeerent sizes..ther's also wine glass,silver forks,spoon and knife..there's also white celadon plate..

"Wow.."_______ just let out a word..The three just look at her.._________ sit then the othersfollowed her..Four man with tuxedo play violin for them..and there's one grand piano behind the four men..It's black in color..

Eunhyuk signalled the waiter..the waiter came over them..he placed the steak on their plates and pour wine on their glasses..

Sungmin also signalled the man in white to play the piano..The melody between the violin and the piano is really a music to _______'s ears..

"You like it?"Donghae asked her trying to be cool but gentle..

"So much.."______ replied listening to the melody of the violin and piano...

Suddenly a waiter gave her a letter..

"Miss,some handsome,romantic and charismatic guys ordered me to give it to you.."The waiter handed her the letter..________ look at the brothers but they act like they didn't hear the waiter..

"Kamsahamnida"_______ bowed to him and waiter bowed to her too..

_________ open the letter and read it..

Dear _______-ah,

          We all know that we,The Lee brothers are competing for your love."You're the girl that put smile on our lips,the girl that show us what world is and the girl that taught us to love".We're giving the decision to you.It's up to you who you gonna pick.But please be careful for whom you pick among of us.Pls be happy to who you pick.Just remember,we always love you.

Love,

The Lee Brothers

_______ was shocked at the contents of the letter..She look at the brothers and give some faint smile..

"If you want to be my lover..Go to my house and ask for permission on my parents.."_______ said holding their hands..

The three just give smile to her and she also give smile to them..

After some couple of hours..The brothers  accompanied ________ to their house.They waved goodbye at each other..

_________'s P.O.V

*WHAT TO DO??WHAT TO DO??WHAT TO DO??WHO TO CHOOSE??*

- - -

"AIISSHH!!So the Lee brothers love her?"Yoona stomp her feet

"And they confess to her?What the-"Hyoyeon said angrily..

"ANDWAE!"Sunny shouted..

"Don't worry girls..i have a great plan.."Yoona smirked,The two just smiled evily to each other..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!I'M KINDA BUSY NOW!!I'M HAVING A HARD TIME AT MY SCHOOL!!WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A PROGRAM AND THEY SAID THAT I'M THE ONE OF THE COMMITEES WHO WILL TAKE INCHARGE!!AND THAT PROGRAM IS FOR VALENTINES DAY!!PLS BEAR WITH ME!!KEKEKE<3<3<3 SARANGHAE!!