Sungmin Moment

The Lee Brothers

It's been two days since the confession of Eunhyuk to her..__________ get out of their house seeing the Lee brothers...

"Annyeong ________-ah!!"The three said in unison..

"Annyeong oppa!!!"________ replied.."Come'on let's go to school early...I don't wanna be late..."

They walked until they get to school...The BeautieS saw them but they didn't joined them...

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!I'm really getting pissed by __________!!"Yoona said

"A big flirty !!"Sunny added

"The Lee brothers already belong to us..yet she flirt with them..!!!"Hyoyeon said

"You didn't know who you bumped with ________-ah,were not easy.."Yoona crossed her arms then smirked

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At School

"Oppa I have to go to my first class now...See you later.."_______ waved at them..

"Bye _________-ah.."Sungmin waved at her....

_________ walked into her class room..good thing she's not late...She sit on her seat...lay her bag beside her...

"Hi _________-ah..."Sunny waved at her...

"Annyeong unnie..!"________ give her a smile...

________'s phone ring...

"Yoboseyo?"________ answered

"Is this Park ________?"

"Yeh..this is me..."

"I just have to inform you about the next audition.."

"Ahh..about that..I'm not going to the next audition..."

"Wae?"

"Someone must be better than me..and I think someone deserves it than me.."

"So you are cancelling your registration now?"

"Yeh..."

"Arasso...Have a nice day..."

"Bye..."_________ click the end call button

"Who was that?"Hyoyeon asked

"Ahh..that one is from MBC Star Audition.."_______ replied

"What does he say?"Yoona asked

"He just inform me about the next audition..I said I will cancel it.."

"Ahh...okay..."Yoona said then she back to her seat..

The teacher walk in the classroom and started discussion...They pay attention to it...The bell rang...The students go to the cafeteria..some went to their locker...and some went to the University's garden...

__________ went to her locker...She opened it...She finds so many love letters...

To:_________

Fr:Admirer

Hope you read this simple love letter...I'm afraid you would reject me so I don't write my name..But I just want you to know that I love you...

 

To:_______

Fr:Secret Admirer

Dear ________,

        I want you to know how much I love you...Pls. don't throw this love letter away...Although you don't know me..just keep this love letter..It's okay to me...

 

To:______

Fr:Mr.A

Hello ________-ah...You're so beautiful and you're so lady in your every movements...You're smile..it's priceless..You're eyes..there's no word to describe them...I think I'm falling inlove with you..Just call me Mr.A...I just have some favor..Pls. keep this love letter...I don't care if you reply to this..but pls. keep this...Saranghae...

 

To:_____

Fr:Your admirer...

I know this is awkward but I have something to tell you...I want you to know how much I love you...You're really beautiful...I'm afraid to approach you..because i'm afraid that you would reject me...And besides you're really popular to this school..and I'm just your admirer...Just reply to this letter if you need help...Dangsenul Saranghaeyo...

 

To:_______

Fr:Your big admirer

To my dear ______,

         I will just have to say this to you...I LOVE YOU _______-ah...I don't care if you don't reply to this...I just want you to know what's inside my heart...I will always love you ________-ah...

 

_________ read it..Then the BeautieS came...

"What's that??"Sunny said then pull out the letter from ______'s hands...

"Unnie give me that one..."_____ beg..

"And this..what's this..?"Hyoyeon said and handed herself the letter...

"Pls..give me that.."

"Ohh..here's one..."Yoona said then pick the letter from _______'s locker...

"Unnie pls give me that..."________ tried to pick the letter from their hands...

"I just want you to know how much I love you..Omo is this a love letter?"Yoona said..

"Dangsenul Saranghaeyo?Omo this is indeed a love letter.."Sunny said

"Unnie..pls don't do that to me..."_____ beg...

"oh here's one...You're so beautiful..and you're so lady in your every movements..You're smile..it's priceless....And look..There's a codename..it's from Mr.A.."Hyoyeon smiled..

"Unnie pls give me that.."_________ beg...All the students there look at them..

"Unnie...pls..."_________ stil beg...Some girl students..started to gossip...Some boy students...felt pity for _______..Some wanted to help _________ but they can't cause they're afraid of the BeautieS...Then someone took the letters from the BeautieS' hands..

"Who are you to read some letter that don't belong to you?"Sungmin said then crunch his eyebrows...

"Oppa..."Sunny uttered

"And you why did you read it aloud..?"Eunhyuk asked Hyoyeon angrily...

"Mi-mianhe oppa.."Hyoyeon uttered in disgust..

"Give me that letters..!who said you can read private letters without permission?"Donghae yelled at Yoona..

"I-I- don't..."Yoona said in low voice...

_______  just stand there with her hands on ...

"oppa..stop that..they're my friends.."_______ said then hug Yoona,Sunny,and Hyoyeon...The BeautieS started crying...

"You call them friends after they had done this to you?"Donghae said while showing her the letters...

"But you must not do that to them..."________ still defending BeautieS

"It's embarassing if someone will read this kind of letters  and read it out loud.."Sungmin said

"I know..but it's more embarassing when someone will yell at you infront of many people.."She replied hugging tight the BeautieS

"They deserve it because of what they have done to you.."Eunhyuk said

"No they don't..."_______ replied

"________-ah..it's okay..we don't want to be the reason why you broke up your friendship to them.."Yoona said wiping her tears..________ look at her..

"We will just leave..We don't want arguments...."Sunny said breaking from the hug..

"Thanks for defending us _______-ah.."Hyoyeon said..they left and walk fast away from them...

"Oppa..look at what you've done....They're my friends..although they do that to me..you must not do that kind of embarassment to her..."________ tried to explain in low voice...She left then headed to the cafeteria...Some girl students..approach the brothers...The Lee brothers tried to get away from the crowd of girls but they can't...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE CAFETERIA

_________ sit on a two-seat table...eating her corn soup...

"A-annyeong..I'm Ji Seung(OC)..I saw what happened later..and I know you're sad...you need some companion?"He asked

"Aniyo...I know you have something to do...never mind me,,,"_________ said then smiled at him...The boy blushed then bowed at her he left and sit on other table....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER CLASS HOUR

__________ walk towards the school gate...She saw Sungmin,Eunhyuk,and Donghae....

"_______-ah..you're not mad at us anymore?"Donghae asked...

"Is there anything not to be mad for?"________ said not taking a glance of them...

"Don't be mad at us..we only do what we know what's right.."Eunhyuk tried to explain...

"Well.you don't do what's right...making them embarassed infront of many people..."________ replied...

"_______-ah...Can we pls talk about this..."Sungmin hold her hand...She look at Sungmin and Sungmin give a warm smile...

"Eunhyuk,Donghae...go home now..I'll handle this..."Sungmin said...The two obey him and walk away...

Sungmin and _________ walk together...talking about what's happened.._________ now forgive him for what happened...They walked on a street...luckily there's a bench with a light post beside it...

"Oppa,I'm tired of walking..I'll just sit here..."________ sit and lay her bag beside her...

"Okay,I'll just buy drinks...there's a vending machine over there..."Sungmin said...She just nodded...Sungmin bought Cola and Orange juice...then he heard a scream..

"Sungmin oppa!!" he heard a scream.."________-AH!!!"Sungmin run to where the bench is..He found nothing but her bag..Then he saw a man carrying her..He then quickly followed him...

"You're trapped now,this is a dead end..."Sungmin smirked...The man lay down ________ in a corner..."Give her to me now..!"Sungmin ordered...

"I don't give her to you..cause we have "SOMETHING FUN" to do.."The man said...

"You better give her to me now if you don't want to wake up with a black eye.."Sungmin said...

The man became irritable then hit Sungmin in his cheek..._________ wake up finding a man fight...She covered with her hands...Sungmin hit the man in the stomach with his knees twice then hit his face with his fist..Then he pinned the man in the wall,hold his collar and hit his face and his stomach...

When Sungmin saw the man really weak,he let go of his collar then carry _________ in bridal style..._______ place her arms around Sungmin's neck..She can't take her eyes off of Sungmin's face..Her heart was beating fast..She can see the fierce in Sungmin's eyes..When they got in the bench..Sungmin lay her...Then he sit beside her...

"Oppa,you have wound..are you-"Sungmin hugged her before she can continue her words...

"That's only a wound...I can cure that...but if anything bad happens to you...I think I can't cure the feelings with me at that time..."Sungmin said then hugged her tight...

"Oppa.."_______ uttered...

"I will not let anything bad hapen to you...a long as I'm here...no one will ever hurt you...that's why I'm angry at Sunny a while ago cause her making fun of your letters that will hurt your feelings...I just save you from that..."Sungmin said...

"________-ah..Sa-Rang-Hae..."Sungmin whispered to her ear..Her heart started to beat fast...

"Oppa..."She said then break from the hug..."Honestly..Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa confess to me too..."

"Ahh..That's okay with me...pick the one that you're happy to be with..."Sungmin said to her.."I love you and I will wait for you no matter how long.."Sungmin said...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT ___________'s HOUSE

"Bye _________-ah"Sungmin waved at her..

"Bye oppa..."She said.."Take care..."

*WHAT TO DO??WHAT TO DO?? WHAT TO DO??Who will I pick from them..The Lee brothers just confessed to me..I love them all..what will I do?*_________ thought then closed the gate...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER!!!AND I THINK IT'S A BIT LONG!!I HOPE YOU DON'T GET BORED...THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS!!!I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!!!KEKEKE<3<3<3!!SARANGHAE!!!