Knowing The Feelings

The Lee Brothers

It was already morning..________ went downstairs seeing Sungmin,Eunhyuk,Donghae,Mrs.Lee and Mr.Lee at the dining room..The three saw her and they blush cause the sight that _________ is scratching her eyes cutely and she's still in her striped sleep dress...Mr.Lee approach her and said that she must eat...

"________ how's sleep??Come down and join us in our breakfast.."Mr.Lee said...

"Oh i've got a good sleep uncle.."________ replied...

She sat between Donghae and Mrs.Lee...The three can't get off their eyes on ________.

Sungmin's P.O.V

She's still cute even though she only wakes up..and her sleep dress it really looks cute on her...and the way she scratch her eyes..it's really freaking cute!!!And why my eyes keep looking on her??What is this feeling??

Eunhyuk's P.O.V

Why do i feel this way..________ is really cute on her sleep dress and she's really cute when she scratch her eyes a while ago..What is this??!!My eyes we're glued to ________...What is this kind of feeling??

Donghae's P.O.V

_______ sit between me and my omma...She's really cute when she scratches her eyes like that..!!!And her sleep dress...It really lokks nice on her...I can't take off my eyes on her...This feeling...It's really...really...undefined...Why do I feel this way??Why??

________ feels that their eyes are on her..She felt uncomfortable..Then she whisper on Mrs.Lee that the brother's eyes are on her..Mrs.Lee look at her husband Then Mr.Lee look at the brothers...

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT _______??!"Mr.Lee yelled at them...

"Ap..Appa.."Donghae muttered..

"Uhhmm..Uhhmm..."Eunhyuk muttered in shame...

"Ahh..ehhh..uhhmm.."Sungmin also muttered while scratching his eyes...

"Do you know that it feels uncomfortable when someone is watching you??"Mrs.Lee told them...

"Auntie...It's not good that you will scold them infront of the food...Let's just eat...and we're friends so don't worry auntie..don't worry that much..."_________ said while patting Mrs.Lee's back...

The threejust eat their breakfast.._______ look at them and smile...They just smiled back...When they finish eating..Mr. and Mrs.Lee go to their meeting to talk about the sales of the company...The three and ________ are left at the house...

"What do you want to do _______-ah?You seems bored.."Sungmin asked her like nothing happened..

"I want to play the piano..i miss my grand piano at our house..."________ replied

"We have a grand piano at our music room...there's also guitar,violin,flute,harmonica,drums,trumpet and bass.."Donghae told _________ excitingly...

"We can go there and play some instruments..."Eunhyuk added..

"IM REALLY EXCITED!!!WAIT I WILL JUST TAKE A SHOWER!!"_________ said excitingly...

Then they went to their rooms..take a quick shower then dressed up..Of course...________ is wearing a dress again that looks feminine to her..After that they went to the music room..._________ was amazed by the instruments inside their music room..The three brothers just look at each other then smiled..._______ first go to the grand piano on her left side...She play the "Key of Heart" by BoA...Her eyes were closed and there's smile on her lips while playing that song...The three brothers just feel the rhythm...After that...________ sit on the chair next to the guitar...The three brothers got their bias instruments...

"_______-ah..Each of us will play a song for you.."Sungmin told her

"Using our instruments...thenyou will pick between us who's better.."Donghae said with a big smile onhis lips

"Because you play a song for us..in return..we will play a song to you.."Eunhyuk said holding his own hands..

"It will be great!!Uhmm it's like that you will serenade to me...?"_______ said asked in confusion

"Let's say..it will be like that..."Donghae said getting his guitar

"OK!!Let's start!!!"_______ said in excitement

The first to perform is Sungmin...He play the piano while singing "Sorry Sorry-Answer"

Next is Eunhyuk with the flute..he play the song "No Other"...

The last to perform is Donghae...with his guitar...He play "Beautiful"

_________'s P.O.V

They are really talented,and they are really romantic...Does the song they play had meaning and do they dedicate their song to me??AAIISSHH!!What are you thinking!?But...Since we meet they've been sweet...and really like my oppas...Hope this happiness i feel will not end soon..I like this feeling and i wish i will always be with them...Always happy...

END OF P.O.V

"So who's the best??"Donghae urgently asked...

"Is it me??"Eunhyuk asked with excitement

"______-ah..It's me right?"Sungmin also asked...

"Uhhmmm...It's really hard to choose but I will choose....ALL OF YOU!!!YOU'RE GREAT AT PLAYING INSTRUMENTS AND THE SONG YOU PLAY IS SO MEANINGFUL!!"________ while hugging them..

 

Sungmin's P.O.V

OMO!!_________ is hugging us!!!But wait...she's really kind...she don't want of us to be hurt so she choose all of us...I play the song "Sorry Sorry-Answer"..and yes...there's a meaning...I'm really "SORRY" for falling inlove with you _______...Now i know...but i like this feeling...hope this feeling will not go away soon...

 

Eunhyuk's P.O.V

_________ IS HUGGING US!!!It's really surprising!!!And she chooses all of us...she's really a very good girl..knowing that someone will get hurt if she chooses between us...The song I play is "No Other" because there's "No Other" in my heart but you ________...Now I know that I love you...

 

Donghae's P.O.V

I've been hugged by ________!!!!!How lucky am I!!?And she chooses all of us!!She really don't want anyone of us to get hurt when she chooses one of us..Really good girl..."Beautiful"..That's the song I play...That song is really for her...She will always be My "Beautiful"....I Love Her...Now I know....

 

________get away from the hug and smile at them...

"Tomorrow is our first day at school right?"_______ asked them

"Neh it's first day of school tomorow..."Donghae reply

"_________,you will go home later right?"Sungmin asked

"Neh...I must be ready for school tomorrow.."________ said

"Then we will send you to your house...your bag is too heavy for you to carry...we will carry it so you will be comfortable while walking..."Eunhyuk said...

"All of us will walk again?Okay!!"________ excitingly said...

Then ________ packed her belongings...The three carried her bags...They walked until they get to _______'s house...They walked inside the house...

"________ we'll leaving now.."Sungmin said

"Huh?Just sit there..I will bake muffins for us to eat..You must be tired..and you must be starving.."________ said giving her cute smile to them..

 

Sungmin's P.O.V

WAAAHHH!!!!Her cute smile is really irresistable!!!And she's baking muffins for us!!!!I can't wait!!

 

Eunhyuk's P.O.V

OMO!!!What a cute smile!!!And the muffins!!!I'm sure the muffins will be delicious!!!

 

Donghae's P.O.V

KYYAAAHH!!!!Her smile!!It's really cute!!!Did i hear that she will bake muffins?OHH!!I can't wait for them!!

 

________ finished baking the muffins...She bake 15 pieces of muffins...Then the three got 5 each...________ get a pitcher of juice...She just smile watching them eating..When the three finish eating muffins......

"_________ the muffins are delicious!!"Donghae said giving her smile

"Neh..It's so delicious I want more.."Eunhyuk said pouting..

"I wish I could eat muffins all the time..like this muffins!!"Sungmin said giving her thumbs up...

"Kamsahamnida!!"________ said while clapping her hands...

"By the way....I notice that you don't call us oppa.."Sungmin said

"Ahh...Neh..You must call us oppa..."Donghae said while turning his head to Sungmin

"We're older than you..."Eunhyuk said..

 

_________ is confuse..It's awkward calling them oppa..although they're older than her..but for her...It's awkward...

 

"O-p-p-a?I find it awkward calling all of you oppa...It's really awkward.."_______ said while puffing her cheeks..

"Aniyo..it's not awkward..."Sungmin said while shooking his head

"We're olde than you..So it's really not awkward calling us oppa.."Donghae said

"Neh..you're only thinking that's awkward..So from now on..you will call us oppa.."Eunhyuk said

"Ne-neh..oppa..."________ said

The three jumped off the sofa then started screaming and laughing....

"Okay ________ we have to go now..."Sungmin said while smiling

"Bye _______"Donghae said..his smile is reaching his ears

"Bye _______ see you tomorrow at school.."Eunhyuk said while gigling....

_________ just sit there..she's confused...

 

*Is calling them oppa really that matters??And is calling them oppa really important to them??Ahh..don't think about that _______...* __________ thought....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'LL UPDATE!!!!I'LL BE ADDING THE CHAPTER 6 TOMORROW!!!SO STAY TUNED!!!ALWAYS LEAVE COMMENTS!!!KEKEKE<3<3<3 SARANGHAE!!!