AS IF I SEE NOTHING

The Lee Brothers

________'s P.O.V

I got up early from the bed..eat my breakfast and take a shower..I notice my mother was not in their room..I called Appa and asked him what's the thing goin' on with them..

"Appa!"I call my father who is at the living room reading some newspapers..I guess he had no appointments today..

"What's that little princess?"My father called me that again..but i'm used to it..He look at me confuse.

"Appa..where's omma?She's not in your room.."I exhaustedly answered back my father..and you know what?He just snob me and act like nothing happen he doesn't hear me..

"Appa..."I call him once again..now he fix his eyeglasses while looking at me..

"She's mad at me..." he looks sad at the fact that mom is mad at him i wonder why..

"Appa.."I sit beside my father and hold his arms.."I won't ask you why is omma mad at you..but try to cook for her..you know what's omma's weak is?It's kimchi!!!" I cheerfully told my father what to do..he smiled at me and headed outside the house..

"Thanks little princess!!I really love you!"he give me a thumbs up..that our hand signature..i also give him thumbs up..

After those chit chat..I change in my uniform..I don't feel wearing sevillian clothes today..

I took a bus and headed to school...luckily i'm not late yet..I went to my locker and put some books there..when i close my locker.I saw the Hyoyeon smirking at me..i just smiled at her..

"Can we meet at the park later?6 p.m sharp"Hyoyeon ordered me..i just nodded

"Okay bye _____-ah!"Hyoyeon waved goodbye to me..i'm curious what we will do at the park..i hope classes will end early..

- - - - - 

Lee brother's P.O.V

We directly go to our lockers..we didn't saw ________ there..maybe she 's in her room now..We put our notebooks in our respective lockers..we we're about to leave when we heard AN ANNOYING VOICE

Sunny:Oppa!

Sunny went to Sungmin..

"What do you want?"Sungmin asked coldly..

"Why you are that cold to me?Well I'm inviting you..ahh no..all of you to go to park later..5:30 pm..I heard the classes will end early.."Sunny said

"What we'll gonna do there?"Donghae asked while raising an eyebrow

"That's a surprise..:"Yoona said getting out from nowhere..

"Okay..just be contented.."Eunhyuk said..

We leave them there not saying goodbye..

- - - - - 

Yoona's P.O.V

I smirk when Eunhyuk oppa say "Okay just be contented.." I crossed my arms and look at a boy at my side..I immediately signal him to come to me..He quite look handsome but not as handsome as Donghae oppa..I think he's in third year now..When he come close to me..I immediately grab his collar and kissed his lips as hard as i can do..when i'm finish,i saw some students look at us and i saw Sunny smirk at what i've done..I look at the boy and he's still in shock..yes nothing can't resists me that easily..he hold his lips and look at me..i blew a goodbye kiss to him and wink..After that,i walk with Sunny and headed to our classroom..

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

Author's P.O.V

The class ended at 5:15 p.m..The Lee Brothers immediately went to park..and the BeautieS came...Yoona look at Donghae..While Sunny look at Sungmin and Hyoyeon look at Eunhyuk...

"Annyeong Oppa!!"Yoona tried to hug Donghae but Donghae refuses..

"Oppa!!"Sunny excitedly ran to Sungmin "Do you know I missed you!!"

"As if I care?"Sungmin coldly reply

"My hyukkie!!!"Hyoyeon smiled brightly to Eunhyuk

"I never like that pet name especially when you are the one who call me that"Eunhyuk raise an eyebrow to her...

"By the way..Let's sit first..It's 5:40.."Yoona told them..

They have seat on the bench..Talking there and here..Yoona saw ________ looking for them..Yoona immediately signal the two...

The BeautieS hold the Lee Brother's hands and put them on their waist..while the BeautieS wrap their arms around the Lee brother's neck and started to kiss them..

________ saw the brothers that they have a kissing scene with the BeautieS..She felt like she was teared apart.her heart was crumpled and a tear fell from her eyes..When the kissing scene finish..The brothers saw _______ who is now in shock..._______ immediately walk fast..The brothers tried to run after her..

"_____-ah!!!wait!!!"Donghae yell..

"You will regret doing this!!!"Sungmin curse at them..

The three girls just evily smirked...They're plan has finish perfectly...

The brothers ran before ________.

"Don't cry ______-ah,we didn't know that they are doing that to us.."Eunhyuk explained

"Yes..you really didn't know that's why you're holding their waist.."_______ face them wiping her tears and fake an evil smirk

"Promise!!we really didn't know about this!!"Donghae tried to explain

"Don't know about this?You seem to enjoy it..and yes i remember..your eyes are shut.."________ fake a laugh

The three just stand there..they felt like they have been triggered...

"We promise to death!!We didn't enjoy it!!!"Sungmin tried to hold her shoulders but _______ back away his hands

"Don't dare to touch me...Don't worry..I'll just pretend that AS IF I SEE NOTHING.."________ started to walk away from them..the three just stand there like a statue..

"And one more thing..Go back to them,i think they are waiting for you,and i think your session is not yet finish.."________ confronted them..then she started to walk fast away from them.her tears are falling heavily...

- - - - - 

The BeautieS P.O.V

We saw the Lee brothers approaching us..

"You're not yet contented?We can finish it.."Yoona smirk

"YOU!ARE YOU NOT YET CONTENTED???"Sungmin yelled at them..

The BeautieS just look dumbfounded there..

Then the brothers leave them...

"WE CURSE YOU FOR DOING THIS ES!!" The brothers say in their mind...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T CURSE ME IF I WRITE THIS CHAPTER!!!I'M TRYING TO MAKE A !!LOL!!WELL!!HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE!!KEKEKE<3<3<3 SARANGHAE!!